Paid for premium but no gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nearly 2 weeks ago I paid through Paypal for gold nuggets but I haven't gotten it ingame and haven't had any response from the game admin about getting it to my account or getting a refund.

DeletedUser

it'd be nice to get a response to this so that those of us who are considering subscribing can know whether we are actually going to get what we paid for.

DeletedUser

>.> steve GTFO please

Haha! Good to see I provoked such a response. I'm surprised nobody actually thought my effort was well thought out and actually quite funny to those who don't take life too seriously... :D

DeletedUser

I've been waiting a week now for my gold and no response to support tickets as well. It seems that it's rolling the dice when purchasing premium.

DeletedUser

Well, i can confirm you the admins suck at doing their job. I posted also support requests but not get an answer. Their reason? Maybe are too busy, or maybe, just maybe, they give a **** on our problems

This is when i sent and still no answer:
2008-10-21 11:57:10
open.png
Open
As u see, over 10 days soon, and nobody cares to answer that. Why? Because money flow, and people give **** if the money flow.

DeletedUser

i bought 100 gold nuggets and i recieved them in seconds. Maybe he thought he paid but actually didnt

e.g card declined it
no phone credit

DeletedUser

Also got mine immediately. So it isn't a general bug. response would be nice though.

DeletedUser

sure, but for example,. i still got no answer from that mail on 21st oct. Really this team sux at providing support.
Why
1. I told them repeatedly that members of our town lost ALL their money IN THE BANK when they left the city. Told them happened in both world 1 and 2. Answer: "we have no log of this". CRAP
2. Asked them on 21st about some issues with not finding cotton when tried so many times that the chance was 0.4% to not find it. Answer: No answer till now, and it's been 12 days.
3. Asked them - and there are many that saw this - what will happen with servers downtime - will it be extended the premium as is normal. Answer: the worlds were not down for that much (sigh, it was 2 days in which the game was practically unplayable, each 15 mins the worlds were unavailabe....). Solution: they locked those threads.
4. I saw and also asked them about premium cheaper from 14 to 30 days availability. Answer: we don't understand the effort they do to make this a good game so we need to shut up. Solution: they locked the threads.

Bottom line, there are some people that would seriously need 2 rethink their position about the players WHO PAY MONEY for this game. And for those who don't pay. For ALL THOSE WHO PLAY. If the creators want this game 2 have success, they really really need 2 rethink their position about users input.

Just my opinion, but off course, the thread can be also locked :))

DeletedUser

sure, but for example,. i still got no answer from that mail on 21st oct. Really this team sux at providing support.
Why
1. I told them repeatedly that members of our town lost ALL their money IN THE BANK when they left the city. Told them happened in both world 1 and 2. Answer: "we have no log of this". CRAP
2. Asked them on 21st about some issues with not finding cotton when tried so many times that the chance was 0.4% to not find it. Answer: No answer till now, and it's been 12 days.
3. Asked them - and there are many that saw this - what will happen with servers downtime - will it be extended the premium as is normal. Answer: the worlds were not down for that much (sigh, it was 2 days in which the game was practically unplayable, each 15 mins the worlds were unavailabe....). Solution: they locked those threads.
4. I saw and also asked them about premium cheaper from 14 to 30 days availability. Answer: we don't understand the effort they do to make this a good game so we need to shut up. Solution: they locked the threads.

1. Maybe they don't but I see your frustration, you should gather evidence like screenshot's, I believe you btw just pointing the facts.

2.Again I believe you but screenshots should be provided, then see what they say.

3.I was not around then but would it have hurt to give every paying member 5 or 10 nuggets as a peace offering?

4.The premium is not dear if paying occasionally, but if you pay every 2 weeks (like I intend) it adds up to one hell of alot of money over time.

Thats just my thoughts, but I see loads of people complaining on the forum so somethings gotta be done about it don't ya think?

DeletedUser

1. Maybe they don't but I see your frustration, you should gather evidence like screenshot's, I believe you btw just pointing the facts.

2.Again I believe you but screenshots should be provided, then see what they say.

3.I was not around then but would it have hurt to give every paying member 5 or 10 nuggets as a peace offering?

4.The premium is not dear if paying occasionally, but if you pay every 2 weeks (like I intend) it adds up to one hell of alot of money over time.

Thats just my thoughts, but I see loads of people complaining on the forum so somethings gotta be done about it don't ya think?

1. Screenshots can be tampered with (paint / photoshop), so that's not a strong evidence.

2. This is my post about it:
"Just happening again in w3. I work for cotton which has 50% chance / 30 mins. Worked 1 hour, nothing. I worked another and still nothing, and so on. For now i worked 4 times 1 hour, and still no cotton. Chance for NOT getting cotton is:
(0.5)^(2*4) = 0.4%, which in my opinion is way too low to not get the cotton. Please check if there are some bug" - today is another day without answer.

3. They just closed the thread. And i agree with you, they should have offered something.

4. Premium is, as u point out, very expensive in this world

DeletedUser

It is absolutely not on to close a thread because it is critical. It seems that you have very legitimate questions that need answering. As a paying customer i will not be renewing my subscription if we don't get some better answers than this.

DeletedUser

here's one of the dialogues

2008-10-19 09:25:39
One of our members was removed from the town and he lost all the money he had in the bank. Shouldn't those be automatically redrawn when leaving/being removed from a town?
It happened in w1 and reported it and again in w2 on 17.10.2008 at 22:12 for player Nun720 and town Reminescence city. Please fix this as it's not normal to lose 80$ on this.
2008-10-19 09:26:17
I posted this problem a while ago and was told nothing can be detected in database. So i wrote it again with specific time, dates, locations
----------------------------------
TyrHades 2008-10-19 17:00:24
Hello thefbiman,

There is nothing showing in the database for this either, so unfortunately, I am unable to help you.

Sincerely,

TyrHades/Matthew
The West Administrator
2008-10-19 18:55:03
Ok, so what should i do? Since it's not the first member 2 tell me he lost money, and nothing still doesn't show up in your base. Please check what might be happening as this is not the first time and not the first place where it happened. Tx!
TyrHades 2008-10-19 21:03:54
I have looked and there is nothing showing in the database. Without this, there is nothing I can do.

Sincerely,

TyrHades/Matthew
The West Administrator

another dialogue - older, same problem

2008-10-09 21:02:17
Hello, one of our members was removed from the town by mistake, and he lost all the money he had in the bank. Shouldn't those be automatically redrawn when leaving/being removed from a town?
---------------------------------------------
TyrHades 2008-10-15 00:24:34
Hello thefbiman,

After looking at the records on the computer, I see no record of the money in question, and without these records, there is nothing I can do.

Regards

Tyr/Matt
The-West Administration
2008-10-15 08:43:47
ok, please look in w2 as i will remove now a member from the town reminescence city
--------------------------------------------- no answer to that, status set to done so i can't write there anymore.....

another dialogue - older, another problem, no answer. look at the timestamp

Just happening again in w3. I work for cotton which has 50% chance / 30 mins. Worked 1 hour, nothing. I worked another and still nothing, and so on. For now i worked 4 times 1 hour, and still no cotton. Chance for NOT getting cotton is:

(0.5)^(2*4) = 0.4%, which in my opinion is way too low to not get the cotton. Please check if there are some bugs... tx :)
2008-11-03 14:35:25
i would just like to point out it's been 13 days till my post. Thank you for your big help, but i found the item in the mean time. :)) great help thou
--------------------------------------------- no answer to that, 13 days questions. great support!

So, what u guys think on that? No help to 3 out of 4 posts, 2 from which are left without answer. Maybe i get bored and just leave those be and don't bother them anymore.
Dear admins. As a programmer, working for one of the top mobile games company, with long years of experience, working directly with BIG mobile providers, i can tell you this: if i had shown your lack of respect, interest and attention to customer's problem, i would have been fired a long ago. And not to mention what i would have 2 pay for bringing prejudice to company. Wake up people, you have a support service which we pay for (money, you know, premium rings a bell?) and that service IS NOT EXISTENT.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, i can confirm you the admins suck at doing their job. I posted also support requests but not get an answer. Their reason? Maybe are too busy, or maybe, just maybe, they give a **** on our problems

This is when i sent and still no answer:
open.png
Open
As u see, over 10 days soon, and nobody cares to answer that. Why? Because money flow, and people give **** if the money flow.

I will ask about this, im very sorry for any problems, this happened around a downtime and may have got lost.

DeletedUser

I think the problems lie in the fact that this game is new, and the support staff are still being trained. I know for a fact that premium is an issue right now as they still need to be trained in it.

Please be patient, I am sure they are trying to learn as fast as they can.

DeletedUser

I understand that it takes time to train staff, and people would be really upset if they were just allowed to work when they had no idea what they were doing. Unfortunately, it's a necessary evil. I have no problems (knock on wood), I've never left a town , have never kicked anyone from my town other than one person who joined and never moved again, and I've never paid for nuggets I didn't receive, but I do think you may want to consider dedicating one person to responding to support tickets, e-mails, etc. Even if they only get the response that it will be checked out as soon as there is someone available to do it. I think the biggest complaint I see here is that players feel neglected/brushed-off not that the game isn't perfect.

I have worked on games before, and know several other people who have. As much as I/we would like to think that most people are honest, it just isn't feasible to compensate every person who claims to have had something disappear (even if they are all telling the truth right now) if there is no evidence to support it. I don't know of any pay to play games that would just say, "Our logs and records show nothing to support your claim, but we'll give you what you want in case you are telling the truth." My experiences showed that the more people there are playing, the higher the percentage of people trying to scam the staff to get free items, money, experience or whatever.

If you paid for nuggets through PayPal and didn't receive them, you should talk to PayPal about a refund, and can try buying them again when they get the bugs worked out there. If you lose $80 in game, I'd just chalk it up to the price you pay for town hopping. It won't be too long before $80 will seem to be nothing in there.

DeletedUser

got mine immediately, yah give them a few days and then contact paypal.

DeletedUser

OK that's more reasonable. Does deputy sheriff imply some official moderator function?

Status
Not open for further replies.