opening

DeletedUser

in other words, the middle of the night for those in America? That's not cool.

DeletedUser

in other words, the middle of the night for those in America? That's not cool.

So true. The world should cater to America's timezones. It's like the only place on the planet, right? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So true. The world should cater to America's timezones. It's like the only place on the planet, right? :eyeroll:
Well since we the 1's spending the money for premuim selections it should be considered .. for i know 6 players that stop playing for they never could start to that started 7 to 9 hrs ahead of them.. and it start in afternoon for america if like w-11 but w-10 it could start at 2 am

DeletedUser

Well since we the 1's spending the money for premuim selections it should be considered .. for i know 6 players that stop playing for they never could start to that started 7 to 9 hrs ahead of them.. and it start in afternoon for america if like w-11 but w-10 it could start at 2 am

Errrm, where exactly do you get the statistics whereby those who start a world maybe 12 hours later than it opened are less likely to spend cash? And while it may be entirely possible that US residents spend more than others, where do you get the data about spending per country?

DeletedUser

Just wondering , cause it's almost afternoon here in Holland....

(@ SerialVelocity ; Holland lays next to Germany on the map in the same timeZone )

DeletedUser

should I leave my desk to make lunch? a cup of tea? I am in a perpetual state of refreshing the darn screen.

DeletedUser

should I leave my desk to make lunch? a cup of tea? I am in a perpetual state of refreshing the darn screen.

This is exactly why they don't give us the time the world is going to start at. Because everyone will be refreshing as mad to try and get in first.

The rest of the world is also quite big. And you also have no idea how much Americans spend on premium on here. The international servers are usually a mix of people from different countries. This is something I noticed in the towns I have been in.

Also not joining the world because someone can join it 9 hours before you is a lame excuse. 9 hours? This is nothing, you can start a month or two after the world has opened and surpass most of the players, if not even reach the top. You don't have to start at the very beginning to be successful and have fun.

DeletedUser

I bet for 5 goldnuggets that the world open in the servertime 16:00-16:30

DeletedUser

i agree 100% with b00k 9 hours is nothing.
i started w11 5 weeks after it opened and i am a pure builder on the top 15 construction page
if you level your character it dont matter

DeletedUser

LOL I got 2 negative rep for saying I disapproved of starting the English-speaking server during Germany's work day.

Too funny

DeletedUser20647

Someone's going to make that 4 soon I think :laugh: Not me though!

Last edited by a moderator: