opening up: Liberty Road

DeletedUser

(**UPDATE** Town is now FULL. Sorry! Check back later, or send me a telegram anyway and I'll contact you when we get an opening.)

As in worlds 2-5, I'm starting up Liberty Road here. This time, we'll be very near the center of the map. I think I picked out a good spot. :)

Here are some jobs nearby; all times are given in walking (no animal):

Trading: 3:09
Milling Grains: about 4:00
Laying railroad tracks: about 4:00
Cotton: 4:14
Picking beans: 5:00
Tanning deer skin: about 5:30
Mow pasture: 6:04
Selling newspaper: 7:04
Picking berries: about 7:30
Cowboy: about 7:30
Branding cattle: about 8:30
Tending pigs: 10:48
Build irrigation system: about 13:00
Repair fences: about 13:00
Harvesting fields: about 15:00

The estimates are because I can't do those jobs yet and the game won't show me the walk time. And, of course, there are more jobs which I can't see at all yet.

So if you're wanting in on the ground floor of a casual town, with no requirements except to never use force or fraud on anyone (with the dueler's job exemption, natch)... if you like the idea of a home with other freedom lovers... make your way toward the center of the world and give me a holler! Game name is the same name, so just copy and paste, or reply to me here. I'm a trader, so I'm looking for at least 1 good builder, and of course at least 1 good dueler.

Town creation will be complete 5 hours and 10 minutes from now, and then the funwork starts. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9235

I just started playing this game yesterday so this sounds like a good town for me since it is a casual town : )

BTW I am at the bottom of the map so if you are near the middle I figure it will take me a while to get there.Do I have to be in the town or near you to join the town?

DeletedUser

I just started playing this game yesterday so this sounds like a good town for me since it is a casual town : )

BTW I am at the bottom of the map so if you are near the middle I figure it will take me a while to get there.Do I have to be in the town or near you to join the town?

You can join from anywhere, but joining while far away really doesn't do much for you, except allow people to duel you. So, you might want to do your hiking first. Your call. (Duels at this early stage won't be fatal, but if you're carrying a lot of cash, you won't want to lose that.) Go ahead and send me a telegram in the game and I'll shoot you an invite. You can then accept it at any time.

Town is now up! 4 spots open, including 1 for CannonSC here. Noobs welcome. Just don't go getting us into a war, and be willing to listen to advice. :)

DeletedUser9235

Thanks Luap.I will send you a telegram asap : )

BTW I just started walking and it is going to take 9hrs and 29 minutes to get there : (

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Luap.I will send you a telegram asap : )

BTW I just started walking and it is going to take 9hrs and 29 minutes to get there : (

Took about that long for me to get there, too! :D

I think it's a good spot. Sure hope so.......

Town now has 2 spots open.

DeletedUser

Why do you say that?

I just checked my telegrams and found 4 applicants for my last 2 open slots, so it doesn't look like I've got any recruiting problems right now.

Which means... TOWN IS NOW FULL. Sorry folks; I'll announce any openings here, later on.

DeletedUser

I don't want to alarm you, but your name is "Ron Paul" backwards.

DeletedUser

I don't want to alarm you, but your name is "Ron Paul" backwards.

:eek:hmy: :blink: Whatever shall we do?? :unsure:

And I don't mean to alarm you, but in the couple of months I've been using that nickname on several sites, YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON TO NOTICE THAT. I was starting to wonder if I was the only one left who could read things backwards. :D

DeletedUser

I R SMRT! I just noticed it tonight. I had originally thought it looked like it was Khmer or something. I tend towards Democrats, but as the first true fiscal conservative in the history of the phrase, I liked him. Politicians are going to spend money and I like the way Democrats spend it better. Ron Paul was the first presidential candidate in a long time who was different.

DeletedUser

I R SMRT! I just noticed it tonight. I had originally thought it looked like it was Khmer or something. I tend towards Democrats, but as the first true fiscal conservative in the history of the phrase, I liked him. Politicians are going to spend money and I like the way Democrats spend it better. Ron Paul was the first presidential candidate in a long time who was different.

True.

I had someone else guess that my name was Arabic. :nowink: Isn't it funny what our minds will do to try and find patterns around us? Of course they only do that because there are a lot of patterns around us....