Open letter to the Community manager

DeletedUser1121

Dear Sir,

You know me for a while now, I have been around these forums for some time and never really asked any difficult questions. But I feel that today something needs to be done.

I can not just sit back and watch it anymore. Something needs to be done. And you, good Sir, are the one I trust who can make it happen.

This community deserves a new change. I can't wait to hear your new plan

Regards,

A concerned staff member.

Desi.

DeletedUser8627

Dear honorable staff member,

Thank you for bringing your concerns forward! We at all times appreciate not only player feedback but feedback from our staff members too.

While I cannot disclose this plan with you I can however give you some further insight on it.

At this point all I can say is dfee31fb and 79c0c435 but no before we 748659f2 due to fceb7b94.

Feel free to contact me at any given time, we are here to assist your stressful needs.

Faithfully,
Da Twista

DeletedUser1121

Thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunately, I do not agree with all your arguments.

For one, 72e5b9a1 is something we really should consider. And don't forget bb432dff that is one of the best options besides f856205c or bd59d8c1

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Desi.

DeletedUser

Don't forget to include 43ae9023 and 09efac31 to the equation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i got a code in my usercp could you reactivate that 1 again

PS an i was thinking this was about my support i send about desi boukerse was spamming us in german! he said harsh measures woulda been taken!

DeletedUser363

We need to hear some more details about this new plan. Is it any different than the old plan?

DeletedUser

it seems much slower! or maybe the plan is to open dakota today and this way get the attention of people to the forum:p?

Deleted User - 1278415

So is anyone going to say what they got from the Plan, dfee31fb or 79c0c435 and 748659f2 and dont forget fceb7b94. Less we not forget, 72e5b9a1 is something we really should consider. While we also know about bb432dff that was one of the best options besides f856205c or bd59d8c1 ?

Someone had to use those plans very early this morning and could share what the Plan helped them out or not.

DeletedUser8627

Thank you for your quick response.

Unfortunately, I do not agree with all your arguments.

For one, 72e5b9a1 is something we really should consider. And don't forget bb432dff that is one of the best options besides f856205c or bd59d8c1

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Desi.

reputation_neg.gif
The Plan - It has begun! 18.05.12 13:18 Desi Boukerse i hate you
Need I say more? :p

We will commence Plan B on Monday again. Or over the weekend, or maybe even later?

Keep your eyes peeled. ;)

Now to go sick 'em Desi! :dastardly:

DeletedUser

you mean plan B is dakota opening the 29th of october and the rest of worlds being updated on 1 november just like on the german worlds? seeing nothing ever happens in weekends on this game and you guys said end of october:p

PS since this is a letter to the community manager, how come on other servers the community manager manages to announce the precise dates like well in advance 1-2 weeks, and here on .net we just are being kept guessing and don't actually get any decent information about those dates? it somehow always seems that on other servers communities get much better information then we get here on .net

DeletedUser8627

You may be a little mistaken.

Of course we do get precise dates but they are subject to change depending of any issues occurring before the release. This is the main reason why I will only announce a definite date when I know for sure it won't change.

As for the other markets, they may advertise the date but it could also be changed. I don't feel it's professional on my part to provide fake dates as it seems because of a last minute change.

But let's not divert from the plan ;)

DeletedUser34781

I was online to catch glimpse of some of the plan as it came to being haha...wooden box :)(blue army pants)!!

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, they were all wooden boxes. I got a brown leather jacket.

DeletedUser34781

better than a kick in the stones :)
so by sounds of it better to keep watch early in morning sat/sun/mon for more of this plan...good thing my son is early riser counts as a plus to get a code again haha

DeletedUser

Great! Yesterday was the second time this year when I did't logged in. Guess when was the first time...:p