Open invitation to Gyoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gyoza you have no idea what you are talking about. I have my account and Dusty has his. Our son and a couple friends all have their own accounts as well. None of us get on the others account and none of us are the same person. We play by the rules. Can you say the same thing truthfully?

You've got yourself a little army.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, are you accusing someone of multi accounting without any actual evidence?

DeletedUser

Gyoza you have no idea what you are talking about. I have my account and Dusty has his. Our son and a couple friends all have their own accounts as well. None of us get on the others account and none of us are the same person. We play by the rules. Can you say the same thing truthfully?

Yes. I can. I wonder if the gm's would see it that way if we spammed them with petitions like fom does to us.

DeletedUser

Just an FYI .. I have only ever reported one person in game and that was along time ago. I don't go around trying to cause trouble for others or accuse them of anything. His getting banned had nothing to do with me. And your troubles in the game and BCs has nothing to do with me so don't even go there.

DeletedUser

Complaints about other players
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. The West Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also.

Sending you a pm Pezzle

DeletedUser

It's really up to Bosta how lenient he is about it. The convo was just heading to a bad place. No need to apologize. You can certainly talk in general terms. If you want to talk about specifics its best to ask Bosta first how he handles that rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.