onion vs garlic. all out war

DeletedUser

this will be a text war were the title basicly says it all.

Garlic troops fall in

DeletedUser

The Onion wages not war.
The Onion in no way supports war, nor does the garlic.

Anyone using the Onion, or his brotherly aspects to wage war is abusing the message of the Onion.

By doing such, you are no better than a fundamentalist.

DeletedUser8950

Garlic cavalry, charge! Clint Garlicwood, get em!
*screams as Garlic's slaughter pacifist onions*
vrrmmmpopopopopop
looks like the gatling's online! Keep up the assault. The onion will give in soon-either that or die:unsure:

DeletedUser

Onion Barrier appears and protects all of the normal people... :D

Your troops are rolling around on the floor rubbing their eyes. :p

DeletedUser8950

Oh no!
Quick, out of my way troops! I'm fleeing to the safety of fort garlic. Split into two groups and flank the onions whilst the cavalry charge through the middle. GARLIC AWAY!

DeletedUser

Trust me Onions, i know what they're gonna do!

Retreat and re-group around the edges of the battle field; don't let Darknoon out of your sight! Get him!

TO VICTORY!

DeletedUser8950

TO FORT GARLIC! RETREAT!
Quick, push those bushes up now! *ONION CAVALRY ARE SLAUGHTERED BY SPEARS HIDDEN IN BUSHSES*:p
*Garlic soldiers from walls shoot bullets down on charging onions*
*onioncharges at Darknoon, who throws a garlic at*

DeletedUser

NO! WE ARE LOSING TROOPS!

Onions, bring out the secret weapon!

*Private Onion :dry: fires a huge Onion, the size of a football pitch into space, which falls down, with Co-ordinates landing directly on top of Fort Garlic!*

*THE SECOND ONION MAN :bandit: ALSO FIRES A HOMING ONION AT DARKNOON*

Take that!

"SURRENDER OR DIE!" :mad:

DeletedUser8950

Darknoon throws some random garlic grunt in front of him who takes the blow
A huge army of Garlic cavalry is on the way to help us garlic, just hold out a little longer. FOR GARLIC!!!!!CHARGEE!!!!:p
*garlic bombs and such are thrown as wild west war begins*

DeletedUser

throw the onion prisioners in my mini usb frige

it is not comeing up so I will post a web link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35764819@N08/3320180040/

DeletedUser

The Onion's unleash their fluids and make all of the garlics cry! :p:laugh:
The Onions slaughter the teary-eyed garlic, and one Garlic :unsure::blink: is standing in the field, who falls over dead!

Darknoon and Gizmo flee from the country in fear, never to worship a garlic again!

"VICTORY!!!"

And thats how the onions won the holy war, and returned to their peaceful, Onion worshiping lives, never to fight again...

THE END

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Darkmoor?
Who is he???
Darknoon: *Groan* I...still live! So more are going to die! *pushes dead onions and garlics off of him, grabbing dead garlics spear* Like those five onions there. Your time has come. King Garlic is near, and he is hungry...and onion hating!
*throws spear at one onion, killing it. Draws revolvers and shoots other four*

*laughs like a maniac as backup Garlic legion arives*
Darknoon: CHARGE!!! SLAUGHTER THE SURVIVERS! *hacks onion down with sword whilst shooting one* I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!
Garlic: What's his problem...

DeletedUser

Mr. guns Flee's to a nearby hotel!

"This player is sleeping in a hotel right now, they're well protected' :p:p:p:dry:

DeletedUser8950

rofl
Darknoon's muzzle loader is broken after he smashed it over a onions head. he draws his precise deringer and fires...but nothing happens, except these words are heard:
The item requires the wearer to be at level 35
:mad:

DeletedUser

I am not using the Onions name in war, by the way...

It's just that if there was a war of the herbs, so to speak; This is how i would do it... :)

DeletedUser8950

Herb wars episode 3: Revenge of the onion is now screening in nearby cineams. Warning, this is another prequel let down, go watch a new herb, the garlic strikes back, or return of the master herboligist to get a real feel of the action:p

DeletedUser

Lol :D:laugh::laugh:

Mr. guns snatches the Deringer of of him and sniper a few passing Garlic!
And turns the gun to darknoon and the rest of the garlic worshipers before turning the gun onto... HIMSELF!

And shoots the Garlic approaching him from behind!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! :D

Last edited by a moderator: