One Room Schoolhouse

DeletedUser

I see no use in that. People in the west didn't went to schools. There was only firearm ABC and thats all.

Wrong... fail -1 rep.

Etc.

Seriously, tons of people who could afford it went to school. You obviously know nothing of history. True, lots of people WERE uneducated though, since apprenticeship has been around up until pretty much the 1950's

DeletedUser

Actually, in the West days. They did go to School, Even at a much older age but usally did it after attending to their daily business. School, has been around for awhile for that reason. Yes, under educated people was very common in those days but still they use to retrain everyone so they could attend to different tasks. Espically, with high immigration and natives living in a towns.

DeletedUser

Thats true, Maybe a skill could be boosted much like Luck is after Praying a Chapel.

DeletedUser

Like for example, after praying Luck is boosted. But when you study a certain skill in school. The skill is boosted.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, but would the skill wear off during a job or after the job?

Other than that no problems from my suggestion.

DeletedUser

I like the basic idea.

How about instead of a temp boost you have a 6% chance of gaining 1 attribute (the 6% used as an example) in replacement of the random item/product drop.
It would have to be a low percentage so you dont just farm it over and over, but make it a nice low random item rate to go with the $ or exp points you would get as normal, with the added bonus of possibly gaining an attribute point?

Example - 4 different types of school houses, one type of school house gives only one kind of attribute - workshop gives dexterity/library gives charisma etc ?