"One-Hit" Duel victory

DeletedUser

Any idea what is last achievement to get for "Heroic deeds"->"Win X duels in only one round"?

I've talked with some players and so far max is 10 duels for One "Hit Wonder" achievement.

DeletedUser33299

Hi All ,
I'm stoke in this quest "One-Hit" Duel victory !!! Please explain to me with details how can I do it ? I'm trying to duel other players but it wont work !!! Please advice me what to do ?

Thank you :)

DeletedUser34295

Hi All ,
I'm stoke in this quest "One-Hit" Duel victory !!! Please explain to me with details how can I do it ? I'm trying to duel other players but it wont work !!! Please advice me what to do ?

You need to kill the person in the very first hit! :)

DeletedUser36559

Hi All ,

Ask a friend/alliance member after an FF when they have low HP if you can KO them or try to KO offline enemy players after an FF who have very low HP. Note: You have to KO the person in the round 1 of the duel. I've already got 10 one-hits but they have been just pure luck really.

DeletedUser34084

You must win a duel in only one round.
Ask a friend/alliance member after an FF when they have low HP if you can KO them or try to KO offline enemy players after an FF who have very low HP.
Note: That's called pushing, and you could banned if you get caught doing that.

DeletedUser20647

I don't see why people would get banned if they do it for the quest, considering the rule you point out talks about inordinate amounts of cash and xp.. no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

You must win a duel in only one round.

Note: That's called pushing, and you could banned if you get caught doing that.

So all the people who use high danger jobs to lower HP then ask for KO/duel someone for duel protection=automatic ban?

Last edited by a moderator: