OK the rumors are true

DeletedUser

I got a donkey while trading on world 2:eek:hmy:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 83

DeletedUser

I am sure there are people (including myself) that have found better horses more times ;)

DeletedUser

:sad: well just rain on my parade......I was damn happy till a moment ago. Sorry for wasting your time. I had just remembered some discussion a while back about whether it was actually possible to find a donkey while working. oh well mom was right I'm not special :sad:

DeletedUser

Just as no two snow flakes are the same , You are perfectly unique .
Just like everybody else .

DeletedUser

Hahaha *hides her fleet of horses*

I was ecstatic when I found my first donkey!!

Well done all the same - jobs that give out nice items are lovely.

DeletedUser

:sad: well just rain on my parade......I was damn happy till a moment ago. Sorry for wasting your time. I had just remembered some discussion a while back about whether it was actually possible to find a donkey while working. oh well mom was right I'm not special :sad:

You are a great mayor and good organizer for our town and the person who posted after you is clearly stricken with an egocentric problem. I got a horse of some kind while tasking but considering the random nature of these things within the game....it's no more special than the damned green necklace I can't find anywhere. I have a red, blue, greay, gold; but no green.

DeletedUser

And only doing trading?:) :blink: wowsers, I might go back to doing that...

DeletedUser

Congrats on the JackA$$ -- I'll be happy for a "BLUE BANDANA" which is nowhere to be found in Tailor Shops or General Stores! :mad:
Any clues out there??? :blink: :D

DeletedUser

Trading is amazing for finding neat items.... . Obviously I have spent 8hours at a time and not found anything usually on the 10th hour you find something.... sweet.... valued in excess of $1000 (buy price not sell price)

DeletedUser

[SULK]I used to be able to trade. Now I can't. Oh, how I love poorly planned updates![/SULK]

DeletedUser3741

Ive found like half a dozen ponies doing 50%~ jobs like trading with indians, evangelizing, selling guns to indians

The first it happens its like YAY
The next couple of times its more like... dammit not again

DeletedUser

never found a horse. but then again, i dont do those jobs often, im more of doing higher experience jobs.
but i cant do the jobs you are talking about, talamare. not even close.
but i gotta trade more now.
but with the recent update, its not right near my town anymore. i gotta find it.

but even if you have a better horse, the money you get for selling it has got to be worth it.