Ojo Del Toro

DeletedUser

Located near the lovely center of it all Ojo Del Toro is looking for new members. We are accepting applications for all classes and levels.

Ojo was founded by 4 experienced players of The West. We aren't out for glory, we aren't out to be #1. We are simply enjoying the game and trying to have as much fun as possible.

Whether you are a veteran like us or a newcomer, all are welcome. We use live text chat to communicate with each other and you would be more than welcome to join us.

Applications may be sent to either Moose Knuckle or Denisero ingame.

Please provide us with your character class (or what you will be choosing), you highest attribute and your 3 highest skills.

DeletedUser

A laid back town, working to make better players in the game and enjoy each others company.

DeletedUser

Level 3 residences are open. We are looking for soldiers, duelers and dueling adventurers.

DeletedUser

/me runs off to write an app ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 spots left. Join now and lose weight, be more energetic, become one of the chosen beautiful popular people and gosh darnit, people will just like you more. That's right folks, its a one of a kind offer. See Furryicecubes avatar above? Before joining with us Furry looked like this:

ugly-woman-12424.jpg

Imagine what joining Ojo Del Toro could do for you!

DeletedUser

Level 4 residences are up. We are looking for a lvl 18+ builder and soldiers/duelers for this level.

DeletedUser

Need 5 more for our Level 4 Residences. First 3 in the door receive a free autographed picture from the last council meeting.

welcomew.jpg

Hurry and get yours today! Guaranteed to become a collecters item.

DeletedUser

I know there's a level 18+ builder out there looking for a home.

DeletedUser

4 spots still available!

We've got a lot of active, fun players and a maxed hotel to sleep in. The town has 13645 points and is ranked 58. As Denisero said, we aren't out for glory... But we're pretty darn good anyway!

Come and join us. :)

DeletedUser

Need 5 more for our Level 4 Residences. First 3 in the door receive a free autographed picture from the last council meeting.

welcomew.jpg

Hurry and get yours today! Guaranteed to become a collecters item.

deni do u watch hindi movies..i mean indian movies????