# of Top 100 duelers in each town

DeletedUser

I got curious today and wondered how many duelers each town had in the top 100 in the Duel XP rankings...

9 - The Shadow City
7 - City PoG
7- Hotel
6 - Gotham City
5 - The East
4 - 300 Won
4 - InsaneZombieFortress
4 - Outlaw Creek
4 - Valley of Shadows
3 - Dusty Pass
3 - NoWhere
3 - Stoned

Top 15 towns with less then 3 duelers in the top 100:

2 - Calamity Creek
2 - Rock Ridge
1 - Bears n Cats
1- Buzzards Breath
0 - Builders Needed
0 - heretic springs
0 - River City
0 - Southfork
0 - We are Recruiting

There were several towns with 1 or 2 top #100 duelers that are NOT included on the list. The only towns with 2 or less and on the list are due that town being in the top 15 town rankings.

Of course there will be fluctuations in the top 100 duelers and top 15 town rankings ... but these stats were taken just now as a snapshot of the game.

(I used copy/paste and Excel to get the numbers ... wasn't hard and maybe next time I'll do top 200 or 300 duelers since that is probably a better picture of a towns dueling activity.)

I wish there was an easy way to download the stats from all towns ... or something so we'd have more town stats...

Anyway I was surprised we had the most in the top 100, and also somewhat surprised at some of the towns with zero in the top 100...

Edit: there are 6 players with no town in the top 100 and they might be shopping or what not ... so again ... the stats are just a snapshot at one moment in time.
---------

Whistlingleaf - Mayor of The Shadow City

Last edited by a moderator: