Obama at all time low in the polls

DeletedUser

according to Gallup as of August 11th, 2011 Obama's approval rating has hit an all time low of 39% with a 54% disapproval rating. my question is how can anyone still be supporting this guy?

DeletedUser

while he could've taken stronger action, at least he's moving in the right direction, but it's very hard for him to climb out of the hole republicans have dug nonetheless.

DeletedUser

It's all the Republicans fault! Geese, why is it always the Republicans? Oh wait, it's because El Presidente of the United States of America may do no wrong, right? Er, I mean left?

DeletedUser

according to Gallup as of August 11th, 2011 Obama's approval rating has hit an all time low of 39% with a 54% disapproval rating. my question is how can anyone still be supporting this guy?
Well. I guess some people must be thinking for themselves and don't just follow the latest poll.
Or maybe they looked at the Republican hopefuls.:laugh:

DeletedUser

It's all the Republicans fault! Geese, why is it always the Republicans? Oh wait, it's because El Presidente of the United States of America may do no wrong, right? Er, I mean left?

Refer to my previous post. I have said neither of those things.

DeletedUser

while he could've taken stronger action, at least he's moving in the right direction, but it's very hard for him to climb out of the hole republicans have dug nonetheless.

Well, let's see here you state the Republicans have dug the hole, that is the problem. Therefore sole blame lies with the Republicans. End of story yes?

DeletedUser

No, the fact that we're not out of the hole is a problem in and of itself.

DeletedUser

Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.

Obama's approval rating has already risen by three points (to 42), which is about where he was for the past 6 months, on par with the margin of error. As to his standings with Democrats and Liberals, the numbers are still very high <click here>:

weyke5_qzeqtbsbunid2ig.gif

s16selniskqbabtsmgvb2w.gif

But, for craps and giggles, in this article <click here>, Gallup make a definitive analysis, showing that Obama's numbers have not fallen significantly, which is in sharp contrast to Gallup's Economic Confidence index. This is atypical and indicates that people, for the most part, recognize Obama is not at fault for the economic State of the Nation. False association isn't working in this case. Indeed, Obama's numbers have remained relatively steady <click here and here>.

The real low numbers are with Congress <click here> and the Tea Party caucus <and here>, with the polls indicating that most Americans feel Congressional members are putting their own political interests ahead of the nation's interests.

As indicated, through many sources, what has the greatest influence on whether a President is re-elected, is unemployment. Historically, if unemployment is rising, a President does not get a second term, and vice versa if it is falling. Since Obama's entry into office, unemployment has been consistently falling <click here>.

3yglypa5qeo-ca832grvca.gif

So, while the naysayers in our community are licking their chops and hoping for the demise of Obama and his administration, facts indicate their appetite will have to wet itself elsewhere.