P&P NWO Ranked #36!!!

Harsha..

I'm quite surprised that these "friends" of you still support you, even when your WANTED empire has coplased and you're losing forts at a consistent rate - even now, i see two more attacks, which were called on WANTED forts - are you guys going to defend them???

DeletedUser

I remember seeing some NWO dueling Wanted. :)
That was a niiiiiiiiiiiiice big family. I was surprised to see Wanted support them, to be honest.

DeletedUser

Well you are all wrong they are now rank 24 which is fine they will drop fast when the fort is taken form them. :D and by the way its starting to look bad already for you. :razz:

Statistics of the town NWO

Passed-out opponents 38
Passed-out members 43

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you are all wrong they are now rank 24 which is fine they will drop fast when the fort is taken form them. :D and by the way its starting to look bad already for you. :razz:

Statistics of the town NWO

Passed-out opponents 38
Passed-out members 43

Somebody called Zushi came by and made some members go sleep for a while:blink:

DeletedUser

Someone named SewerDude doesn't go for KOs, because they are worth more alive than dead. :p

DeletedUser

This is true you can keep getting xp from them over and over again. Causing their duels lost ratio get smaller and points going down. But I sure do like to see the KO'ed amount go up too. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

me too :D

i finished the Easter quests - at long last! - i'll pay a visit, when i have the chance ;)