Nuggets

DeletedUser

I see someone is already L18. I'm just coming up to 10. Just wanted reassuring that you top-fliers are using Premium account and that I am not making a complete hash of things and doing it completely wrong! :laugh:

DeletedUser

They could be using nuggets. The main factor is going to be how they specced which will determine which jobs they do. Obviously those that get higher xp jobs than others will advance faster with the least amount of effort. It also depends how much time is put into playing. Someone that only works for 6 hours a day is going to fall behind someone that works 8+ hours a day whether they have premium or not.

DeletedUser

I get the speccing thing and if you are speccing for a particular build (builder, melee dueller, trapper adventurer etc.) it might mean that certain jobs are unlocked later on, so I guess that's part of the answer. However, I have had really crappy luck working so far (see items found thread) and my account is tended to pretty much 16 hours a day so I am not slacking in that area. I'm also doing the best XP jobs I can atm. My question is this, I don'twant to spend money on Premium unless I have to but if I did, surely it's better spending it later on for higher income later on in the game.
Does that sound reasonable?

DeletedUser

It does sound reasonable. May I ask what you are speccing for, your level and best job?

DeletedUser

L10 in about an hour's time. Best job is Granite mining and I am speccing for melee dueller. Vigor/aim and mobility/strength. Probably not the best way to go early on eh?

DeletedUser

Errmmm no. If you want pm me your specs and I'll take a look and give you some advice if you are interested.

DeletedUser

Indeed, but people have been top 10 even first without nuggets.

DeletedUser

Let's be honest here; It's alot simpler to become #1 with nuggets than without.

Automaton and increased energy. 'nuff said.

DeletedUser14189

If you are active enough you don't need automation bonus, That's in fact the only one I never use..

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
To become number 1 you do need nuggets, there's always going to be one active well specced player on each world with nuggets. You could be the perfect non-premium player and you'd still get beat by someone who's willing to pay for the rank.

You might get in the top 10 but it's unlikely you could be first.

DeletedUser

To become number 1 you do need nuggets, there's always going to be one active well specced player on each world with nuggets. You could be the perfect non-premium player and you'd still get beat by someone who's willing to pay for the rank.

You might get in the top 10 but it's unlikely you could be first.

Wrong, it was proven in W1 it can be done without Nuggets.

DeletedUser

So basically I'm doing OK as a non-nugget player? Just got to L10.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Your doing fine considering the specs.

The next best job is coal mining so you can put some more skills on Vigor or hope to get the right clothing and put skills on aim instead so you can go duelling.

it was a new player at the time who held 1st place over the 3 beta players and a .de player.

New players have access to all this information now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I can put your mind to rest. Nuggets at work here.

PS. I too want the privilege of talking to Denisero about my build!