Note Page Pop Up

Hot Moose Knuckle

Idea title: Note Page Pop up (Icon)
Details of Idea: Have an icon implemented to allow easy access to the notebook tab as opposed to having to go through reports to get there.
Visual Aid: Possible to have an icon which resembles the DoI (pen and quill)
Reasons for submitting: I can't be bothered to memorize the hotkeys and it's just a little slow/troublesome when i have slow internet and i have to go through mail or reports to then get to my notebook tab.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

This is in 2.04, which coincidentally was released on Beta two days ago.

DeletedUser

Minor Idea Form

Idea title: Note Page Pop up (Icon)
Details of Idea: Have an icon implemented to allow easy access to the notebook tab as opposed to having to go through reports to get there.
Visual Aid: Possible to have an icon which resembles the DoI (pen and quill)
Reasons for submitting: I can't be bothered to memorize the hotkeys and it's just a little slow/troublesome when i have slow internet and i have to go through mail or reports to then get to my notebook tab.

Sorry, HMK. I took it into my own hands to write the guidelines because 1 i like the idea myself, but also because i feel like you don't know there is already a notebook tab which keeps permanent notes for you. At the moment you go to telegrams/reports --> notes tab to get there and you can type endlessly long notes and save them.

I do, however, want to have an icon available to increase the accessibility to this page though - which is why i just decided to write this up for myself.

DeletedUser22685

1. The notepad that exists at the moment is part of TW-DB's script.
2. Did you not read my post?

Hot Moose Knuckle

Thanks Red Rain. Obviously I don't read all the forums, and I have played this game off and on for a few years and never new about the notes page. If you have to go through all that crap to get to the page and people don't know about it then it is useless.

As a side note, I do think that the west game page can be too busy with ideas to replace things that are available in hot links. So even placing the notes page in the options tab to the right would help.

But I am assuming this thread will be edited or removed do to non compliance. Thanks for the support and the format change.

tw-db.info is a great web site but to rely on it for something this simple, especially when The West can add this to help. At times people are using tablets or devises other than a computer and this will help out.

Thanks again

Last edited:

DeletedUser22685