Norwall looking for new citizens

DeletedUser

Town Name: Norwall
Town Rank: 599
Town Points: 1773
What classes are required: All classes wanted and welcome.
Number of Open Positions: 6
Town Descriptions:

Norwall is a town of folks looking to lead solid, honest lives. Each citizen takes pride in their willingness to help one another in times of need as well as in the growth and reputation of their town.

Norwall seeks no fights, but the citizens vow to never back down when they are threatened by outlaws, bandits, or other unscrupulous villains.

Where to contact: Contact me, Mayor Viptorian if you are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Worth It!

I just joined Norwall, and it's worth it. Nice, active dedicated folks willing to help!

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, the great city of Norwall is once again looking for dedicated citizens to help us craft one of the greatest cities in the west. We have a strong and helpful community who are eager to welcome new, like-minded folks into the fold.

Town Name: Norwall
Town Rank: 368
Town Points: 20642
What classes are required: We need Duelers and Soldiers the most, but all classes wanted and welcome.
Number of Open Positions: 6
Town Description:

Norwall is a town of folks looking to lead solid, honest lives. Each citizen takes pride in their willingness to help one another in times of need as well as in the growth and reputation of their town.

Norwall citizens vow to never back down when they are threatened by outlaws, bandits, or other unscrupulous villains.

Where to contact: Contact me, Mayor Viptorian (in game preferred) if you are interested.