Noob

DeletedUser

I am new here and I'm having a problem with 1 of the Quests. How many posters do you have to hang to complete that quest? I'm working on #14 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Try doing it for a full hour a couple times. I seemed to have better luck on that 40% roll or whatever it is by doing that instead of 30 minutes. If you're only doing it for 10 minutes it'll take forever I think. That's my opinion.

DeletedUser

yeah it took me 8 on one world, 10 on another, but around 4 on another. Luck of the roll I reckon.

DeletedUser

Here are the reports so far:

Subject Sent
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 9:31 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 8:18 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 7:41 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 7:12 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 6:50 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 5:53 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 12:11 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 10:34 AM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 7:54 AM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 6:11 AM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 5:43 AM
Job finished: Putting up posters Today at 4:45 AM
Job finished: Putting up posters On 1/24/09 at 10:29 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters On 1/24/09 at 8:48 PM
Job finished: Putting up posters On 1/24/09 at 7:54 PM

DeletedUser

It's at 98%

I'm working the 20th time now...This is getting to be a bunch of B.S.

DeletedUser

the odds of this make me ask the very obvious. you are opening these reports and looking at them right? because you should easily have 3 posters or whatever in 80 hours of work.

DeletedUser

just google The West Stats, then go to the page and click on Quests.

DeletedUser

It's at 98%

I'm working the 20th time now...This is getting to be a bunch of B.S.

Well that's still good.

the odds of this make me ask the very obvious. you are opening these reports and looking at them right? because you should easily have 3 posters or whatever in 80 hours of work.

Umm...yeah, no offense, but that is a good question. Are you actually reading the reports or looking at inventory?

DeletedUser

So how many posters will he find in his inventory? Anybody care to start off the betting wiiiiiiith... 11? I'll take 26. :)

Note to spudly88: looking at the log excerpt, a lot of those sessions were 10 minutes, so if he's on his 80th session of 10-60 minutes each, that's a lot less than 80 hours. But still......

DeletedUser

So how many posters will he find in his inventory? Anybody care to start off the betting wiiiiiiith... 11? I'll take 26.

When you sell the extras, keep in mind you'll have another quest shortly where you'll need 3 more posters, so keep 5, not 2.

looking at the log excerpt, a lot of those sessions were 10 minutes, so if he's on his 80th session of 10-60 minutes each, that's a lot less than 80 hours. But still......

I completely missed that part. Always do at least 30 mins, never 10.

DeletedUser

I've done 10 2 hour jobs, 1 12 hour job and only have 1 in inventory.

DeletedUser

Either that's terrible luck, or you're really bad at stealing stuff while you're working. :p

DeletedUser

posters

hello,

I found putting up the posters to be not a big challenge ... now finding out how to take them down ... that is my challenge ... any ideas on what those icons look like?

Monty

DeletedUser1105

Putting up posters = taking them down.

They should really re-phrase that.

DeletedUser

lol just brute forcing 2hrs putting posters is wat i do. but best to have 2 2hrs