No Dueling Server(Casual Play)

Discussion in 'Ideas & Brainfarts' started by antonius02, Nov 24, 2018.

Share This Page

1. antonius02

antonius02 Member

Standard Idea Form

Proposal
    Creating a "No Dueling Server(Casual Play)" or have arenas for duelers. (i guarantee no one will ever be there.)
    Or have a player V Player button that can be switched off.
    dueling should also be called stealing because that's what it is.

Details
    there I was chopping wood then somebody came up behind me and shot me. I woke up 8 hours later in my hotel, half a world away.

Summary
    Happen way too often in my opinion.

Loopholes
    Can leaving town but then can't trade with town members. Plus have to pay twice as much for items in shops, just to not be dueled.

Administration
    Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
    Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Well-Known Member

That's a Hell Naw from me dawg. You can knock yourself out by duelling another player when your health is low, then you will be protected from duels for 72 hours. It's not hard.

Junkz likes this.
  3. Junkz

Junkz Well-Known Member

Exactly what lulum said, there's a lot of quests that require duels xd would have to delete those aswell... huge no from me. You can spend ur energy and then duel someone for a free KO and trip to town and have a safe 3 days of gameplay :D

4. asdf124

asdf124 Well-Known Member

A yes from me if he wants such a server, only if you have to have a subscription base.

5. Al35ul

Al35ul Well-Known Member

*laughs in 0 mot dueling *

6. L00nat33k

L00nat33k New Member

njeah ... but i'd LOVE to see non tombolas/sales server ! But to play it, you must have VIP bougt for example, once your vip expires you can't login to server until you purchase it again.

Al35ul and lulumcnoob like this.
  7. antonius02

antonius02 Member

I feel i shouldn't have to KO myself to not be dueled & its only 72 hours, which it doesn't say anywhere that I'm aware of how much time is left.
    Also not for the near professional player but Casual Player that want to complete the quest and not have to wait eight hour just after starting a job.
    Also as stated have arena for those who insist on dueling other. AND substitute bandit duels for players duels for those quests.

8. Pankreas PorFavor

Pankreas PorFavor Well-Known Member

you're the person who used the expression "so called tonwnmates" in another topic, and supported the idea to make players self sufficient (when it comes to crafting). you're also against duels.
    please, don't take this in the wrong way. but... this is a multiplayer game with player vs player components. it's not solitaire. you play with some players, and against some other players. if you don't want to interact with other people in a cooperative or a competitive way, are you really sure this is the right game for you?

9. asdf124

asdf124 Well-Known Member

He has the option to go townless if he doesn't want anykind of cooperation, or any teamplay.

lulumcnoob likes this.
  10. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Well-Known Member

The TWDB script also has a KO timer, so that's another of his problems solved.

11. Johnny the Death

Johnny the Death New Member

there will be not so much fun without dueling.....

12. Protasov

Protasov Well-Known Member

I "bible-up" and go get myself whooped before every event, since I know I'll be queuing long lines of jobs and walking away. As long as you aren't carrying a ton of money I don't see what the problem is...its three days of complete peace, when I can wear my American Set and get the bonus and not worry about a thing.

There are plenty of ways to get around it, so this is a big NO from me.

Nisa and lulumcnoob like this.