No Christmas Sleigh Quest?

DeletedUser563

Can someone clarify my characters all had christmas sleighs. but do you get the sleigh if you did not get a sleigh last year or do you get it if you didnt hand in a advent calendar last year?

DeletedUser363

I opened a steel box yesterday and got Huckleberry's plain pants. Opened this one and got the same thing.

DeletedUser

Can someone clarify my characters all had christmas sleighs. but do you get the sleigh if you did not get a sleigh last year or do you get it if you didnt hand in a advent calendar last year?
if you missed out on last year you get a chance to rectify your mistake and get a steel lined box and you can get sled again and in new worlds you can only get one sleigh>older worlds you can either choose a christmas sleigh or steel lined box from maya

DeletedUser

yep. got the 3rd key too. I feel so lucky. Merry Christmas everyone. :D

DeletedUser22685

Precise buntline in the only steel chest I opened. I'll sell the others.

DeletedUser

2 fancy leg guards
3 bowie's knife
4 fancy riding boots
6 allen's pepperbox
9 pillow
11 fancy knee breeches

DeletedUser

First Christmas in TW and now have 2 Sleighs in all 3 worlds. 1 from praying 10 times (yesterday) and 1 from the Advent.

Is the Steel box quest for those that have been through this before? I only had the Sled quest in all 3 worlds I play.

DeletedUser563

Ok athos foil, a 20000 pair of pants a 12000 belt thats what i got. But can we return now to the question. Can the original poster please inform us whether he got the sleigh or the box from the quest.

DeletedUser

...i got fancy skull belt from steel lined box from advent quest....and i still have available sled advent quest....should i accept it or it's a bug?....

DeletedUser31022

Well I'm wondering why they offer 2 ways to get the christmas sled? In my first year I now have 2 sleds, 1 from the advent calender and 1 from praying 10 times on christmas and I also got the bag of marbles from a box.

So if everyone can get multiple sleds what's the point? I guess I can sell one and have a 275 profit but I'm thinking there should be different items for each action not 1 items multiple times.

DeletedUser2708

...i got fancy skull belt from steel lined box from advent quest....and i still have available sled advent quest....should i accept it or it's a bug?....

Won't matter anyway if you don't have another advent calendar you can't complete it.

DeletedUser

Got a Drake's Muzzle Loader from the box to add to my item collection from the quest. That was it.

Hope I can get something better next Christmas. :)