No Christmas Sleigh Quest?

DeletedUser

As v9999999 on The West:
I did all 24 days opening all the boxes at appropriate times and I was hoping for the sleigh. I got the bag of marbles before and was waiting for a quest for the christmas sleigh reward. It did not appear. Do I have to wait for Christmas day server time in order to get the quest or is there a specific time for the quest to appear or will I not be able to get the sleigh since I got the bag of marbles? I need answers for this so I do not have to worry anymore.

Deleted User - 1802579

Seems the quest is bugged, trading the marbles for the bag of marbles doesn't appears either.

DeletedUser2708

I think sometimes, things don't get reset or checked right at 0:00 server time, but they usually do right after the time you get the daily login bonus (or at least the message about it).

DeletedUser

Ok I understand now. Thanks a ton.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser563

no you wont get the sleigh using the advent calendar. You get it from the achievement christmas angel which you get from 10 times praying yesterday and today. TOO Repeat You wont get it from the advent else you will have 2 . So blame the previous posters if you miss out :( on the sleigh as their answers is wrong. I hope I have cleared up this massive bemusement. Desi can you please delete the other posters posts as it will cause people not getting the sleigh.

christmas_angel.png

DeletedUser

Hi Jakkals and the rest of the forum, I think that you Jakkals should not be so sure of something you don't know,

There is no reason to believe you can't have several sleds. Although the thing with praying does work it does not mean the advent calendar wont work (especially since it has worked ike that before - and most things in this game do work like they have worked before).

I'm not saying that you are wrong Jakkals, but I question your possibility to know for sure until tomorrow.

/Edlit

DeletedUser563

So I will get a 3rd :blink::blink::blink:sleigh and i cant sell one. Yes although we cant say anything for sure. You can already get it. So if you want to gamble on you being to get the sled tomorrow. Go ahead. :whistle::whistle::whistle: Its your funeral if the previous posters and edlit are wrong. But please dont come crying to me.

DeletedUser563

maybe you will point is do you want to gamble on it when you can pray for 2 hours 30 minutes and get it that way. the fact that there is an achievement that gives you the sled logically suggest that you wont get it in the quest. Getting 3 sleds would not be logical. But lets see.

DeletedUser

FTR people are not getting a second sled for the first time this Christmas. Some people prayed 10 times on Christmas last year and had a mysterious (at the time) second sled in their inventory when achievement rewards were implemented.

DeletedUser18357

Hey, is simple on 25 you'll get the sled if is your first year quest and you do it right. If is your second and you have the repeatable one and you do it right, you will receive something else :)

DeletedUser

Hey, is simple on 25 you'll get the sled if is your first year quest and you do it right. If is your second and you have the repeatable one and you do it right, you will receive something else :)

I got the sled from preyer. Now i have three quests @ Maya. Two of them give a sled and the thrid gives a steel chest. I will probably choose the chest since i already have one sled.:blink:
EDIT: I choosed the chest. The 2 other quests are still there and can be accepted, but can't complete any of them.

DeletedUser18357

Yeah is for players who didn't get anything last year and now have 2 advents, with one you get the sled and with other you get the steel box. The quest with sled appear twice because is bugged i supposed, but both disappear when you accept and finish one of them.

DeletedUser

Yeah is for players who didn't get anything last year and now have 2 advents, with one you get the sled and with other you get the steel box. The quest with sled appear twice because is bugged i supposed, but both disappear when you accept and finish one of them.

you only get the box if you got the sled last year this world an't old enough
(A player on .net Colorado said that)
So on worlds opened in 2011 there is only one quest that gives a sled.

DeletedUser

i just chose steel lined box form maya found 3rd key inside my box and am happy

DeletedUser

fancy cotton jacket in mine on w10, where is my reindeer Rudolph??

DeletedUser

The best I got is precise buntline from mine, another useless piece of junk to go with the elf c**p I got from the presents..............