• screen 3

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • screen 4

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • screen 5

Votes: 14 18.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser1121

The developers are currently busy working on a new screen for distributing attribute- and skill points.
They have made five different designs and would like to have some input from different communities.

Please have a look, vote and give us your feedback on the following designs:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Please note that the winner of this vote doesn't need to be the screen that gets implemented. This is just a way to get feedback and this survey will be done in multiple communities.

If you can't see the pictures, you should logout of the forum and log back in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

Don't troll on Desi, you might get in trouble. :eek:

I like the 1st option. :up:

DeletedUser

the first 2 I couldn't really fallow what was going on (now part of it could be that it is in German) 4 and 5 are kind of the same as it is now (although 5 has a tad change) 3 is a different change that seems like an elder scrolls game. (with 5 being the same change) so I really don't know which one I would want but I don't really like 1 or 2.

DeletedUser30307

damn....after logging out i could see the pictures & they are still there after logging back in lol.

voted on no.2 as i like it without the bonus option. neat and clean with the basic & bonus skills shown together.

DeletedUser14006

Images still not viewable, logged out and back in, even cleared cache.

DeletedUser

I logged out, viewed this page and saw the pics, then logged back in. That may work for you, Derek.

1. I felt this one was too compact, you could easily click on something you didn't intend to. It also didn't utilize all of the space available.
2. This one was very nice, but I fear the bars might be a bit confusing. The pop-down info thing was great, though. The AP look like they're scrunched at the top.
3. This was my pick, it was nice and uniform with each AP/SP in its own module, though maybe not as clean at the top as I would like it to be.
4. No plus/minus buttons and didn't efficiently utilize the space available.
5. This was also very nice, but not uniform. There is a disconnect between the AP's not quite centered plus/minus buttons and the SP's way up at the top plus/minus buttons.
Also, the spatial intervals between the SP plus/minus buttons are long-short-long-short, which gives more opportunity for errors, like #1.

DeletedUser14006

That worked, thanks Rice.

I voted for number 4 but would not mind number 3 either.

As for 1,2 & 5.... yeuch!

Slygoxx

I kinda like the layout of 4, but the images on 5 are nicer. So I'd say 4 with the images of 5 :)

DeletedUser563

I hate them all leave our skill page alone PLEASE!!!

What about option 6:No Change.

DeletedUser22685

Am I the only one that actually likes number 5? For me it was out of 4 and 5 as they're the same design as our current skill menu, but with better graphics. I picked 5 because it looks cooler, although I'm not a fan of the + and - buttons, I'd rather just keep the current system for assigning and removing points.

I could live with number 3, but 1 and 2 are a bit too drastic of a change for my liking and number 2 is just too cluttered.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one that actually likes number 5? For me it was out of 4 and 5 as they're the same design as our current skill menu, but with better graphics. I picked 5 because it looks cooler, although I'm not a fan of the + and - buttons, I'd rather just keep the current system for assigning and removing points.

I could live with number 3, but 1 and 2 are a bit too drastic of a change for my liking and number 2 is just too cluttered.

not at all I just haven't voted for anyone yet.

the first 2 I couldn't really fallow what was going on (now part of it could be that it is in German) 4 and 5 are kind of the same as it is now (although 5 has a tad change) 3 is a different change that seems like an elder scrolls game. (with 5 being the same change) so I really don't know which one I would want but I don't really like 1 or 2.

DeletedUser

A combination of 4 & 5. Make it like what already exists, except use the newer, bolder graphics. No point in changing it to any of the other designs, that's just --- tacky --- and serves no other purpose than to change what everyone is already used to. When it comes to design, and just about everything else, if it's not broken don't fix it. 1-4 look like fixes, but nothing is fixed, just moved about and itty-bitty tiny buttons added. Meh...

Tell the new graphics guy to stop messing with the existing players. Not everyone has a friggin 40" monitor (hell, I do a lot of my stuff off my itty bitty iphone. No chance of clicking those itty bitty buttons with my iphone, or a mini-laptop).

DeletedUser563

why change it: how much intelligence does it take to figure out that clicking on the sp increases or decreases it. IMO adding numbers and ooh graphics detracts from the game. I hate graphics in basic controls and the other options looks like some kind of spacecraft control. Also aint it supposed to be the west i dont like these changes at all.:mad:

DeletedUser17143

Screen 2 would be my choice. It looks a lot cleaner. And the drop menus are a nice plus. It makes the whole thing a lot more flowing. Definitely 2.