New quests (specific question)

DeletedUser

Red cap maybe?

Wasn't there a quest to get a red cap on Christmas Eve last year? I was not around then but I thought there was that quest so it may appear for those who were not around a year ago.

I am stuck at Treasure Hunt for 10 hours on some wolrds. My highest level character (lvl 67) is still -23 for that job, with others more than 100 in the hole. It seems they intended only the very high level players to complete the series. I thought my trapper would be close since Hiding is a strong skill but no such luck.

DeletedUser

Wasn't there a quest to get a red cap on Christmas Eve last year? I was not around then but I thought there was that quest so it may appear for those who were not around a year ago.

I am stuck at Treasure Hunt for 10 hours on some wolrds. My highest level character (lvl 67) is still -23 for that job, with others more than 100 in the hole. It seems they intended only the very high level players to complete the series. I thought my trapper would be close since Hiding is a strong skill but no such luck.

The old Christmas quest should still be there on the 24th and 25th. As far as treasure hunt goes, it's definitely not a low level job (although a pure hider can do it in the 20s with gear), but it's not nearly as difficult as a lot of jobs. On w3 I can do it with 45 LP from dexterity, charisma, and gear (+145).

DeletedUser

How do u get a warm meal?
got 1 for 1 quest but don't remember which 1!! lol

DeletedUser

well.... i done this quest Christmas (Jack Frost) . i collect allready 2 coal pieces to agree it . and when i coming in to that quest page i cant found "FINISH QUEST" button, only "CANCEL QUEST" ..i make screanshot and it looks like that

e8f3a55bb509.jpg

Strange isnt??

DeletedUser

well.... i done this quest Christmas (Jack Frost) . i collect allready 2 coal pieces to agree it . and when i coming in to that quest page i cant found "FINISH QUEST" button, only "CANCEL QUEST" ..i make screanshot and it looks like that

Strange isnt??

No, it isn't. The Christmas quests are no longer available.