new player!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, my name is Dave Issa, I just wanted to touch base on a few things with this FANTASTIC game.

If I put AP and SP points into the allotted space before level 10, do I get those points back when I change classes?

So far I am working towards becoming a worker, as I have no interest in PVP in any game I have ever played, Is there much use for a worker after a town is Built up and fully functional? Or do most people just leave town, and join a new one?

I know its alot of questions, but im sure someone here is nice enough to help me out. I am a fully active player, and I just want to help out where I can.

Thanks!!

DeletedUser13636

If I put AP and SP points into the allotted space before level 10, do I get those points back when I change classes?

Once you choose your class at level ten then you cannot change class, it is permanent. Your skill points remain where you put them unless you buy them back using the Shaman which is only available after you complete the quest for it. Moving skill points can be quite expensive so try to use caution.

So far I am working towards becoming a worker, as I have no interest in PVP in any game I have ever played, Is there much use for a worker after a town is Built up and fully functional? Or do most people just leave town, and join a new one?

Workers are a valuable asset to every town and even after the town is complete you will be able to construct the forts if your town is part of one. Also I know you say you have no interest in PVP, but if you are a member of a town you can certainly expect to be dueled by others so try to have members in town that are willing to defend on your behalf if possible.