New, Not Newb

DeletedUser

Just to letcha know, I might be new to the game, but I'm no way a newb to gaming, hence the lack of questions from this front (I read FAQ's and the like). ;) In any case, just thought I'd check in and say that I like this game, even though it needs a bit of work. I plan on sticking around. :)

Also, good job converting most of the language from German. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tangalor, you have made my day on this forum. Thank you for reading the FAQ and not submitting threads in the wrong section ;)

appreciated.

DeletedUser

Just to letcha know, I might be new to the game, but I'm no way a newb to gaming, hence the lack of questions from this front (I read FAQ's and the like). ;) In any case, just thought I'd check in and say that I like this game, even though it needs a bit of work. I plan on sticking around. :)

Also, good job converting most of the language from German. ;)

Welcome to THE-WEST, Tangalor.

DeletedUser3741

New and Newb has the exact same meaning

what you meant was - Newb, not Noob

Newb means that they are new to the game are dont know enough yet to be considered good or bad
Noob means that they know how to play are still bad

Newbs are nice, loveable and willing to learn
Noobs think they know everything and thinks everyone else are noobs when they dont want agree with what they say

DeletedUser

MasterFire, just a note for you. Your Sig is too long. I got a warning about mine, so be careful.

DeletedUser

You make my head spin like my signature does...

MasterFire, just a note for you. Your Sig is too long. I got a warning about mine, so be careful.

Same to me, lol. Gem mailed me. Hehe!

O well, welcome tangalor! :)

HeftySmurf mailed me about my SIG. That was my first warning, after that never got one again.

Anyway, seems like I am right, WELCOME TO THE CLUB MasterFire. So who mailed you about your SIG?