New Mod

DeletedUser

Hello World 9. I've just taken over the duties as moderator of the World 9 section. Thought I would introduce myself for those of you who may not know me from the forum or from playing in other worlds.

I have a Dueler on World 3, a Builder on World 6, and an Adventurer on World 7. I've been playing The West since World 3 opened.

If you have any questions about my The West gaming experience I'd be more than happy to answer them. Questions about whether or not something is against the rules can be PM'd to me (before you post please). A good rule of thumb is, if you have to think about it then don't post it. Any posts you think that break the rules should be reported in the usual way and not by PM.

I look forward to working with all of you to make the World 9 section lively and fun for all to use.

DeletedUser

Flattery will get you everywhere.

**Takes down names of obvious troublemakers** :laugh:

DeletedUser

mammas don't let your babbies grow up to be forum mods

Jeebus if this trend continues my friends list will all be mods and I won't be able to act up at all

Grats D

DeletedUser

ooo flattery... wel your looking rather handsome today I might add.

Can I get any special priviledges now? :blink:

DeletedUser

mammas don't let your babbies grow up to be forum mods

Jeebus if this trend continues my friends list will all be mods and I won't be able to act up at all

Grats D

Resistance is futile David. You should have applied.

@Ripp3r - I'm a girl so I hope I'm not looking handsome today.

Thank you all for being so welcoming.

DeletedUser

SWEET ,-) I was just airing on the side of caution... if I'd of said you were pretty and you'g turned out to be a guy... I'd be in trouble! lol

DeletedUser

congrats deni!!!...

though wished u wud have become mod of w8...lol..
deputy sheriff luks nice below your name :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to world 9 mod person. I too am new to world 9 (I recently came from tribalwars if you want to know).

Anyway, I just thought I'd give you till Sundown (server time, that gives you...15 or so hours) to get outta town before I spam this forum to the ground. :angryg:

Good Luck. :)

DeletedUser

Well Dan, I guess you'll be banned in 15 hours and 2 minutes or so then ;)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

DeletedUser

what r your duties as a mod?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Basically I read everything that is posted in this section of the forums. I make sure all posts are within the rules of the forum and posted in the correct place. If they aren't then the rule breaker either gets issued a warning or an infraction or the misplaced post is moved. If posts are reported I look at the reported post to see what the problem is as well. That is the down side to being a mod.

The upside is that I am here to help keep the forums enjoyable for everyone. I'll also try to be as helpful as I can in answering any questions you have, but any questions I do answer will most likely be in my role as a player, not as a mod, when it comes to game play.

So I may be the mod of this section but we are all a team working together. I'll respect you and you all can respect me. If I'm wrong I'll apologize and we can move on from there. On the other hand, if you are wrong then I will advise you where you went wrong. We will learn to work together in that way.

On a side note, Sdjx22 (aka Evil Monkey) is starting a forum newspaper. I hope some of you from World 9 will participate in its success. I'm sure Monkey will appreciate any help that is offered. For more information please see this thread