new energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this would be a type of energy that would be there for your animal it would be just like yours, but would work differently.

you can use it to charge at people you are wanting to duel thus giving you the element of suprise and them ahving less moves or you more.

also you can use it to get to places faster than you can ( i know tht higher horses etc do) but the higher the horse the faster and longer it can run for.

you would restore its energy at the stables which could become a new building and would work like the hitel with 5 levels

DeletedUser

I'm confused... aren't duels in theory supposed to be the shoot outs at high noon like in the old west? I'm unclear how having a horse would reduce the number of shots in a duel as it was historiclly a planned event where both men faced off on Main street.

Just trying to understand.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what he's going on about, but just in case, here is a candy bar:

cb23a26e71.gif

DeletedUser

I agree with Lady on the dueling aspect.

On top of that, it's a pretty safe assumption that your mount sleeps when you do, plus it probably rests while you're working.

Not quite sure I see the point of it having separate energy. The sheer point of it is to give you a bonus to travel speed, which is typically the sheer point of a mount in any game.

DeletedUser

well basically all though you go to duel people at the saloon i oresune it is axctually happneing where the person is so when they are picking beans or whatever you charge at them and shoot before they get the chance to draw their weapon

DeletedUser

Looking at this from the viewpoint of a builder... I think this idea would make duels even more unfair to me then they are now. No offence, but do we really need extra bonuses to duelers in fights?

DeletedUser

it can get yuou to places faster i was a dueler but i am not i quit that world i mean dude i dont like being diuelled but form what i have heard they have it worst

DeletedUser

I don't think this is necessary. Builders already are at a disadvantage in dueling. Almost anyone that is challenged to a duel is at a disadvantage because it is done through 'element of surprise'. They don't even know the duel is happening until it is over. I don't think anyone needs anymore surprises.

DeletedUser

Unless you give the duelers lances too, and maybe shields and armor, but that would be a different game. Besides, the only person I've ever heard of riding a charging donkey is Don Quixote.

Red Falcon

I have to agree with everyone else. This idea really has no point to it. A mount is just something you can wear that will make you able to move faster in the game.

DeletedUser

no to the mounts having bonuses in duels but about the other idea...

checking: u mean like mounts have passive advantage of increased speed (donkey - 25%, etc,) but would also have 1 which uses this new energy to gain another advantage? Like speed increase by another **% when u use it?

DeletedUser

I'll bid $1200, unless I can join your town first and pay only $300, in which case I'll bid the $300 plus $200 for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.