New Craft Recipes

Alllen

I was wondering if the crafted items from the new recipes have been given a use or are they just more useless junk to craft.

DeletedUser36192

Well the 'write ghostly music' has a 15% exp increase for x3 uses. so i guess they have a use now :)

Pankreas PorFavor

That's in beta:
ghostly music = +15% exp, 3 uses
lantern = +20% luck, 3 uses
honey wine = +150 labor points, 3 uses
ammunition slide = +3 fort battle attack, 3 uses

this seems to me as too much effort for too little gain. I hope they change it to something more useful. also, there's still no use for other products. travelling carriage could have a speed bonus maybe, cactus juice for motivation or hp, etc.

DeletedUser37520

That's in beta:
ghostly music = +15% exp, 3 uses
lantern = +20% luck, 3 uses
honey wine = +150 labor points, 3 uses
ammunition slide = +3 fort battle attack, 3 uses

this seems to me as too much effort for too little gain. I hope they change it to something more useful. also, there's still no use for other products. travelling carriage could have a speed bonus maybe, cactus juice for motivation or hp, etc.

Did they even try to think before they decided to create those bonuses? The fort attack bonus is nice, but it's heavily inferior to the blacksmith's The Westerner. 15% exp is worth around 150 experience on three normal one hour jobs. +150 labor point is just laughable. +20% luck for three jobs will totally make a huge difference, without a doubt.:rolleyes:

I would've have made them like this instead:
Ghostly music = +15% exp, three hours
Lantern = +25% luck, three hours
Honey wine = +400 labor points, 10 uses
Ammunition slide = +5 fort battle attack, 5 uses

Making Ghostly music and Lantern so that they got a timer instead of a "use-limit" would make them way more effective since it would allow people to take advantage of them through a lot of 15 second jobs. As it's now with the "use-limit", it'll just not give enough benefit of using them for one hour.

Honey wine could be useful to finish quests where you can't do the job required and this is often for a lot of hours. Therefore I chose to keep it as a "use-limit", instead of changing it to a timer. Ammunition slide just needs a heavy buff, therefore I made it into a +5 fort battle attack that you can use for five battles. It's still not as good as The Westerner, but it's a decent tool for master saddler's to have, giving them some fort battle related buff.

DeletedUser35533

fort buffs would have more value if adventures stopped eating them.

asdf124

Did they even try to think before they decided to create those bonuses? The fort attack bonus is nice, but it's heavily inferior to the blacksmith's The Westerner. 15% exp is worth around 150 experience on three normal one hour jobs. +150 labor point is just laughable. +20% luck for three jobs will totally make a huge difference, without a doubt.:rolleyes:

I would've have made them like this instead:
Ghostly music = +15% exp, three hours
Lantern = +25% luck, three hours
Honey wine = +400 labor points, 10 uses
Ammunition slide = +5 fort battle attack, 5 uses

Making Ghostly music and Lantern so that they got a timer instead of a "use-limit" would make them way more effective since it would allow people to take advantage of them through a lot of 15 second jobs. As it's now with the "use-limit", it'll just not give enough benefit of using them for one hour.

Honey wine could be useful to finish quests where you can't do the job required and this is often for a lot of hours. Therefore I chose to keep it as a "use-limit", instead of changing it to a timer. Ammunition slide just needs a heavy buff, therefore I made it into a +5 fort battle attack that you can use for five battles. It's still not as good as The Westerner, but it's a decent tool for master saddler's to have, giving them some fort battle related buff.

I think 3 hours would be too little, and the 5 fort battle attack seems just too little

How about 7 attack and 100 damage for 1-2 uses?

The reason why the 3 hours are too little, you could easily get the boosters which fall from loot chests(I have so many of those)

which gives you either same or more for more hours(8 hours).

DeletedUser

Where do you find those recipe's?

Any job where your drop value includes: $350 or $700 or $9500.

It´s is rumored the $9500 recipes are available too on steel chests. (didn´t see any proof of that... yet)

asdf124

It´s is rumored the $9500 recipes are available too on steel chests. (didn´t see any proof of that... yet)

they should be in the steel chests, however, they need to be added to it.

So, currently, I would say its not true.

Pankreas PorFavor

so far I have found 2x forge a lantern and 2x write ghost music on LTO and WTM jobs.
do I need to mention that I need a field cook recipe, and not those two? :D

DeletedUser

so far I have found 2x forge a lantern and 2x write ghost music on LTO and WTM jobs.
do I need to mention that I need a field cook recipe, and not those two? :D

like poking finger into crap (iliti ko prstom u govno) :)

3rd Prize : Brew Honey Wine - PankreasPorfavor

Pankreas PorFavor

that was the only reason I played Keno this week, and.. it happened! :D
I purchased a lottery ticket in RL too, I'll let you know how that goes :p

DeletedUser36026

I may have overlooked it. It appears only the Blacksmith has all of the recipes used in something or has a benefit. Maybe its some over site that is being looked into, (one can hope)
Field cook: Cactus Juice - What is it used for, or in?
Tonic Peddler: Health Puppet - What is it used for or in?
Saddler: Notebook - What is it used for or in?
Saddler: Travelling Carriage - What is its use?

DeletedUser36559

Maybe the items will be used in future quests perhaps or they will be changed.

Pankreas PorFavor

currently it seems those items are only used to get crafting points (if you're not at 650 already ;) like most crafters are).
but the description of the items gives us something to think about. "healing power" for health puppet = health buff? "drink that keeps your spirit up" for cactus juice = motivation buff? "carriage for long-lasting trips" = speed buff? "withstand your adventures without smudging notes" for notebook = labor points (notes~instructions), or maybe even adventure related?
it's only speculation, but I'd like to see it implemented..

DeletedUser36026

I saw that. But these are not the level 600+ recipes. These are the lower level ones.
They seem to be only for points at the moment.

DeletedUser34194

they should be in the steel chests, however, they need to be added to it.

So, currently, I would say its not true.

Has anyone been able to confirm this yet? would be nice to know if those of us not skilled for trading could have a chance of getting these recipes too.