New bond shop - what did you get in a box?

DeletedUser

Chenneye's Fur Pants in Premium Chest.

I guess when they said over $5000, they meant as close as possible. Buy price of $5075.

DeletedUser15641

Wow nicely done elmyr btw what were you wishing for in w9?

I bought a steel lined box in w2...went to pray with gear =3 added praying..=cheyennes.

w9 steel lined box...went to pray with gear=11 praying=Allen's pepperbox revolver:)..

w3 steel lined box without praying=frank butler's pants!

wcolorado bought a steel lined box and opened it without praying and found precise coach gun

The upper ones are all from

w6 achievment steel lined box @level 57 for dodging 1K shoots :D....but got a precise coach gun :(

Maybe we should always pray before bond shops but not achievments steel lined box.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In other words, you got the same reward from your Steel Box as I did from Premium. Gotta love it.

DeletedUser

My overall premium chest results since the bond shop was added:

Innogames belt
Cochise's leather pants
Calamity Jane's cartridge belt
William Tilghman's pistol belt
William Tilghman's pistol belt

DeletedUser34359

3 x Premium chests

Bob the builders

2 x Counterfeit golden rifle

Seems I am not very lucky.

DeletedUser

3 x Premium chests

Bob the builders

2 x Counterfeit golden rifle

Seems I am not very lucky.

Ouch, that does suck. Counterfeit golden guns were nice for collectors at least, but their value isn't quite what it once was with rising numbers in game. Maybe you can sell them to idiots who don't realize they do less damage (min, max, and average) than a PW. ;)

DeletedUser

i spend 1500 UPB that killed myself long time for reach 1500 and only that silly pant ?!

DeletedUser

Damn only , Chenneye's Fur Pants in Premium Chest. ouch !
i spend 1500 UPB that killed myself long time for reach 1500 and only that silly pant ?!

It's okay, happened to me too. Gotta love it.

DeletedUser

perhaps if they always gave out the good stuff we would complain it is not so rare anymore

DeletedUser25892

perhaps if they always gave out the good stuff we would complain it is not so rare anymore

And maybe they should just allow every player to pick 10 items they want most...if you think that is a good idea, you might want to rethink as many would just complain they wanted 15 items instead of 10...it is a vicious cycle...:cool:

It is a gamble, I think everyone should be happy, you don't go and pay $10 for a big lottery scratch off ticket and expect to win even 10% of the time...:no:

MM2099

DeletedUser22493

Gave into my total lack of self-discipline and bought 2 prem boxes to satisfy my curiosity.
Kissed lady fortunes feet twice, did the chicken dance and opened both of them.

Got Innogames Belt and Williams Belt.
Preeeeeeeeetty happy with that..