New bond shop - what did you get in a box?

DeletedUser16008

Reminder when you purchase nuggets to check the best country for your exchange rate...

For instance if your in the UK you can get 1000 nuggets for £19.99 but if you check the rest of the world for euros youll get 1000 nuggets for 19.99 euros... being that the pound is roughly 1.24 euros you can make about 24% saving just by buying in euros...

Plus of your looking for a really good deal in the UK then purchase the 4500 nuggets at 79.99 euros .. when converted back thats about £60 which means overall its a lot cheaper this way.

DeletedUser22493

Bought a prem chest for 1200 bonds. Got a "Hernando's Sword".. blah..

DeletedUser

I should add that the day after buying the full-price (in bonds) junk chest that gave me Geronimo's headband I bought a premium chest and a steel.

Premium: Jesse James' Schofield (meh)
Steel: Jesse James' Schofield (yay!)

DeletedUser

ive only recently come back to the game i quit not long after bonds and everything came out.. ll get to the point does anyone know if you can still get 3rd key from the bag with rare product?

DeletedUser

ive only recently come back to the game i quit not long after bonds and everything came out.. ll get to the point does anyone know if you can still get 3rd key from the bag with rare product?

It's impossible to prove a negative, but I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Someone did say they got a third key from an iron though.

DeletedUser22685

Someone did say they got a third key from an iron though.

If that's true then they're one lucky njub, I got over 100 of those things while fort battles still dropped boxes (we only had small battles on World 2, steels aren't possible) and didn't get a single named item, let alone Key 3.

DeletedUser

If that's true then they're one lucky njub, I got over 100 of those things while fort battles still dropped boxes (we only had small battles on World 2, steels aren't possible) and didn't get a single named item, let alone Key 3.

I'm talking about 2.0...

DeletedUser22685

Lots of changes were made to last year's Christmas shop items when they were released in the Union Shop, such as the rare product box that Warden asked about, but as far as I know that wasn't the case for the original fort boxes. I don't see why they would've changed in 2.0 either. Not enough people buy iron chests to really test it, and if anyone does I would advise against it :p

DeletedUser

Lots of changes were made to last year's Christmas shop items when they were released in the Union Shop, such as the rare product box that Warden asked about, but as far as I know that wasn't the case for the original fort boxes. I don't see why they would've changed in 2.0 either. Not enough people buy iron chests to really test it, and if anyone does I would advise against it :p

Hundreds if not thousands of times more iron chests were probably opened when they dropped in fort battles than from being purchased from the bond shop. I seriously doubt third keys were always a possible drop and just happened to not have a single one reported until after 2.0.

DeletedUser22685

Exactly, the purpose of my second last post was to back up its first three words - "If that's true".

DeletedUser

Hmmm. This was from the tombola, not the bond shop, and it's a rare product bag, not a box, but I didn't think this was possible.

NsQPH.png

DeletedUser

Is that the 3rd piece? Nice one. So it's possible to obtain it from the rare product bag. I thought I was forever stuck on the Hernando quest after following the wrong path.

DeletedUser

Is that the 3rd piece? Nice one. So it's possible to obtain it from the rare product bag. I thought I was forever stuck on the Hernando quest after following the wrong path.

Yep, there's apparently hope, although how many rare product bags dropping crap like rings you'll have to go through I can't say.

DeletedUser

Oh thank you Elmyr! What a merry christmas!
I've been holding out for a year hoping to get some news about note number 3, and following this whole thread hoping to get some news about it, then we know that atleast for now during christmas the tombola version of rare bag atleast has them! =)

Snarky

DeletedUser22685

Oh thank you Elmyr! What a merry christmas!
I've been holding out for a year hoping to get some news about note number 3, and following this whole thread hoping to get some news about it, then we know that atleast for now during christmas the tombola version of rare bag atleast has them! =)

Snarky

Wouldn't you be better off just buying Hernando's sword rather than trying your luck at the tombola? I'd hate to imagine the odds.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't you be better off just buying Hernando's sword rather than trying your luck at the tombola? I'd hate to imagine the odds.

Hehe I already have a few Hernando's swords, already turned in them to waupe on all characters except my first, since he chose the wrong option from the start, so now I just want the 3rd note so that I can get up my number of completed quests by doing the Little things quest Hernandos quest, and also then turning it in to Waupe, you cant turn it in if you buy/find it without getting it from the quest :( to also get that achievement, or ehm Heroic Deed*

Snarky

DeletedUser

Odds and prices... one hernando goes for 60k or so. Buying rare product bags and get crappy items that doesn´t have any use.... may be 60k of nuggets.

I gave up on the upb shop. Never get anything good. Only things i already have.

DeletedUser

hmm is it auctionable ?!
if it drop none quest too , must be auctionable

Of course it's not auctionable. I'm not sure what logic you're using, but it's flawed. An item is an item is an item. I didn't get a note part 3 that was different from the other notes part 3. The only way for an item to have different statistics is for it to be a different item with a different item ID, which would make it useless for the quest.