Need to make holding forts costly

NovaStar

I'm not sure most worlds have enough players to even warrant 3 or 4 "sides", which is another reason to lower the total amount of forts on the map...

foscock

Nova you're trying to get a rational response from people that don't even play forts. We have a "fort battle strategist"" that doesn't understand fort battle strategy, and neither do his bosses. Good luck with that, hopefully they won't find a reason to ban you for a name you had for15 years.

Mrs Sam COlt

If you want less of something.... tax it
If you want more of something.... pay people to do it.

The solution to the fort fight disinterest is to make them profitable to the fighters. Drops of unique products, randomly, to online fighters, and random drops of ordinary products to offline fighters should fix this participation issue.

Limiting the number of forts an alliance can hold will not solve the hogging of forts. Alliances limited to 20 forts, will just create "sister alliances", as is common in Tribal Wars. Forts should be make costly to hold. Tax them 500 dollars a day. Demolish the fort towers and walls, then buildings, one level for each day the tax is not available in the fort treasury.

This game has grown to too many worlds with too few players each. The amount of worlds should be halved, and the players migrated. Fewer worlds, more heavily populated, and new rules for owning forts, will enhance interest and longer player participation.

Mrs Sam COlt

tell you what Mrs.Colt, if you ko me in a duel, that a duel not mutils what you are known for, I'll be gladly to give you forts back. :) Just so we can retake them :) or any of your minions due to the fact I'm not high enough for you :) just to make it fair :)
I would love to have duels with you 1 Bad Wolf. But... you are level 111 and I am level 236. You will have to wait for the next Maya Duel Potion in March so I can lower my duel level to around 157 and duel you.

BTW, I have never had a multi. That is a Sorority tactic. Here in BOOT HILL, we plug 'em and bury 'em.

Mrs Sam COlt

TO 1 BAD WOLF:

As per your offer on the forum:

tell you what Mrs.Colt, if you ko me in a duel, that a duel not mutils what you are known for, I'll be gladly to give you forts back. :) Just so we can retake them :) or any of your minions due to the fact I'm not high enough for you :) just to make it fair :)

I have knocked you out:
[report=24025768637c50e193]Duel: Mrs Sam COlt vs. 1 Bad Wolf[/report]

Please return our 19 forts to BOOT HILL ownership. Our Home fort is the big fort in County 14, now known as WOlfs Den. Please return that fort and 18 others of your chosing, at least 5 of which would be big forts.

This telegram is being sent to all BOOT HILL players, as well as the Soro leadership and is posted in the forum thread where your offer was posted.

Thank you

Attachments

• 1707749553345.gif
    1707749553345.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 10

1 Bad Wolf

TO 1 BAD WOLF:

As per your offer on the forum:

I have knocked you out:

Please return our 19 forts to BOOT HILL ownership. Our Home fort is the big fort in County 14, now known as WOlfs Den. Please return that fort and 18 others of your chosing, at least 5 of which would be big forts.

This telegram is being sent to all BOOT HILL players, as well as the Soro leadership and is posted in the forum thread where your offer was posted.

Thank you
The deal was A duel not mults. Yes you did ko me but you took more than 1 duel. Also where in the heck did you come up with 19 forts? BTW if you want the Wolf Den, gather your team and come take it. Best of luck to you and your gang. ;)

1 Bad Wolf

I would love to have duels with you 1 Bad Wolf. But... you are level 111 and I am level 236. You will have to wait for the next Maya Duel Potion in March so I can lower my duel level to around 157 and duel you.

BTW, I have never had a multi. That is a Sorority tactic. Here in BOOT HILL, we plug 'em and bury 'em.
never said you had a multi what I meant by that if you actually read what I wrote and not what you see , it was meant multi attacks. ;)