Need sum help!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i see people with the west icons with their signiture,I EVEN SAW ONE WITH THE GUYS NAME ON IT how can i get sum?

DeletedUser

yeah i did the west-stats website thing. and i would right click the picture once it had name and stuff,then i wiuld post it in the sig area in my profile and when it showed a preview it wosnt there

DeletedUser

yeah i did the west-stats website thing. and i would right click the picture once it had name and stuff,then i wiuld post it in the sig area in my profile and when it showed a preview it wosnt there

Ask Gem about this issue.

DeletedUser

i see people with the west icons with their signiture,I EVEN SAW ONE WITH THE GUYS NAME ON IT how can i get sum?
So what equation were we trying to solve?

Sig+Name+West Icon=??? or was it Name+West Icon+????=Signature.

DeletedUser

You could also request a sig maker to make a persnoal sig for you!

DeletedUser

You could also request a sig maker to make a persnoal sig for you!

Ok, Ranger. Our good Ms. Rose of Alabama have a lot of work. But, she is really nice though, so she would probably make you one whenever she has a free time.

DeletedUser

You need to save it and upload it on your own - if you use our url it will not work :)

DeletedUser

how come there is no western font?

There is. The West uses the "anderson" font, and I have added a set of western type fonts recently. Try them out, they all have strange names :D

DeletedUser

Make your own, it'd probably be more fun!

MSPAINTFTW
I love MS Paint sigs! They are always good for a chuckle. Some messages are just best left simple.

If you want to attempt to try a quality work though it's open source for the win. Try GIMP.