Need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im having problems with 2 things. any help would be nice. 1) when i try to sell something in a city it says i have to be visting the city? i dont understand i thought i was visting or do you have to be a resident to sell your items. 2)im on the quest where you have to pick sugar cane for 40 minutes before it rains and i did it but when i tried to accept it, it said i didnt do it.

DeletedUser

First you need to be at the city you wish to sell at. Click on sign post that comes is in the bottom middle of the city view. You will then be able to walk to that city. Quick way to make sure where your character is to look at the map and look for your yellow player icon. If it is not at a city you are not there and must walk there before you can sell. Second, with alot of the quests you must accept the quest prior to working it. Once you accept it then the counter will see how long you worked. You will then be able to go back and complete the quest.

DeletedUser

Click on the city that you wish to sell your items at. When the window for the city comes up there is a sign post at the bottom of that screen almost in the middle. It is brown, click on that and you will be taken to another screen that allows you to click on the walk button. This will take you to the town. Once there you will be able to sell your items.

Status
Not open for further replies.