need duelling help

DeletedUser

Bank can only support up to 80 dollars. Yes now you will say upgrade it. Upgrading cost money and if there's a moron that keeps stealing the money that's kidna hard to upgrade than.

your account can only hold $80 but town treasury is limitless, put the funds in town treasury.

DeletedUser

Alot of money is needed to quest, so donating to town isn't always a good idea if you wanna get some nice quest rewards.

only money needed in a quest is for sleeping(if you don't have a hotel) and a Donkey that i'm aware of, and better you have a general store for buying your donkey since much cheaper.

DeletedUser

only money needed in a quest is for sleeping(if you don't have a hotel) and a Donkey that i'm aware of, and better you have a general store for buying your donkey since much cheaper.

Nope the quest you unlock at 14 requires you to get 170 dollars for the girl in the bar. Quest unlocked at 15 requires you to get 200 dollar for the girl in the bar. There's bound to be more quests that requires you to get money not that far yet.

DeletedUser

Might be a stupid answer but duel him back when you are online ? if you have no $$$ left the only thing you will lose is health

Waiting to be shot down over this :D but if you can't beat him join him so to speak

DeletedUser

either way asterios could you ask for a moderator to come and look at this problem because people should not be able to duel much lower players and take their money.
in my opinion people should get choose wheter they want to accept or reject a duel.

He's just a regular player don't see how he can.

DeletedUser

How come he can duel a level 13 player at lvl 17. When i cant duel a lvl 13 player at lvl 15?

DeletedUser

Once hotels are free for you in your town I'd say just queue up sleeping whenever you aren't playing. This way they can't attack you, and you just have to log in once in sixteen hours to keep sleeping. Then since sleeping would be free, you can cancel it whenever you want without setbacks to go work, then return, bank the money, or just go to sleep.

DeletedUser

Dueling question

So....someone please correct me if I misunderstand...

As long as I am NOT a member of a town I cannot be dueled.....right?

So in other words....I should NOT join a town until I can protect myself from "predatory" players that attack weaker players.....correct???

DeletedUser

So....someone please correct me if I misunderstand...

As long as I am NOT a member of a town I cannot be dueled.....right?

So in other words....I should NOT join a town until I can protect myself from "predatory" players that attack weaker players.....correct???

yes and choice is yours whether to join a town or not.

DeletedUser

How come he can duel a level 13 player at lvl 17. When i cant duel a lvl 13 player at lvl 15?

Because duelling level is a completely different thing from regular level. You could be 20 levels apart in regular levels and still able to duel a player if their duelling level is close to yours.

Aim and dodge, as well as the secondary duelling skills, determine your duelling level.

So 7vince7, in a nutshell, a player's regular level means squat when you duel.

DeletedUser

Oh, 50 percent here don't know what there are talking about ...

- leaving town to be non-attackable is pointless, since the time to rejoin gets longer every time you do it.
- don't run around with so much money, put it in your bank, if it is full, put it in your town bank, which will even allow you to increase the bank level.
Do your quests later and don't be such a selfish moron.
- Who you can attack depends on the duelling level, not on the normal level, like Allyboo said before.

DeletedUser

hmmm...I love dueling its part of the Way The west is it wouldnt be different if it wasnt!

DeletedUser

Part of any game where there's P2P interaction is the strong beating up on the weak so they can be strong enough to beat on the strong.

Complaining about it is pointless.