need duelling help

DeletedUser

OH.....trust me....when the time is right....I shall join a town....right now it's time to raise the levels, get in some "target" practice.
Right now.....just making lists :)
Gonna help out those that cannot help themselves......think I just found my "calling" in this world. :)

DeletedUser

Wow...I hear a lot of crying here. If you're being attacked then you need to figure out a way to make yourself better. When you level, pour all your points into dueling-type skills. If you don't like that, leave your town. If you don't want to do that, then I suggest you stop playing. The 4 level safeguard is more than enough, I'd even go 5 personally, but 4 seems a good compromise.

Taking advantage of someone who chooses not to strategize isn't cowardice, it's brilliance.

So, either get a tissue box and cry about it or be a man and do somethin' to help yourself.

DeletedUser

I have a suggestion to stop this "Fox2" from attacking you.

It is a simple strategy that consists of six stages. After this you will be completely free from being "robbed".

1)Click on tab "Settings"
2)Click on the "Account"
3)Click on "Delete account"
4)Enter your password into the box and press "OK"
5)?????
6)Profit?

Or the other solution to your problem is to stop whining and suck it up. If you just want to do boring tasks and build a city, I would suggest looking else where for a game.

This game is meant to include duelling, and if you are an easy target then who's fault is it really? Yours for not making yourself tougher to beat? Or Fox2's for thinking "hay, this guy seems easy enough to kill because he is dumb enough not to add any skills to defend himself"?

DeletedUser

First MMORPG that I played that had lots of direct PvP interaction you could get robbed, I lost hundreds of thousands to stronger players and gained millions from weaker players. Of course it seemed unfair at first but once I learned to use it to my advantage I was in love with it.

If you are good at this game you'll be able to enjoy it quality but if you're bad at it you'll complain it's too unfair as an excuse for failure.

DeletedUser

Psalm 7:16
The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his violence comes down on his own head.

The only help you need in dueling, child, is that knowledge of avoiding it. What is the use in tarnishing the only eternal part of you?

DeletedUser

:)

Ben Watson said:
So, either get a tissue box and cry about it or be a man and do somethin' to help yourself.

:)

Actually...........
In a few weeks I'm thinking there's gonna be a calling for different kind of boxes. :)

DeletedUser

Huh did i miss something in here? I never realised this forum had a creche for the cry babies. WAH WAH WAH :D

DeletedUser

Takes another long drink
Nonchalantly glances over at the man that just entered the thread/room

(might as well have a little RP fun with this)

Takes off his bandana, handing it to the man.

Here.....sounds like you need this...

DeletedUser

ok, i am going to make a point to duel these crybabies in this thread whenever i get the chance, but i hope that they don't quit playing and that we don't get the chance to listen to them whine anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure trying to make people quit is against the rules...