Myths and Mines--RPG

DeletedUser

"Oh come on! The rest of the team just drove away towards the clearing close by. You're not expecting me to go to the east by myself, are you?" Jack complained, rather surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Cole go with east with Sam." Nick told him. Nick started to look west for any abandoned mines.

DeletedUser

Steven saw something like a wooden plank sticking out of some rocks, he walked over to investigate.

" Hey Nick!! I think I found an abandoned mine."

The entrance was blocked by rocks, Steven saw a plank. He did not understand Mexican but it said something like " danger.... monster...death...."

DeletedUser

(ooc: you are at the east side of the volcano, how can you know about the rocks at the west side?)

DeletedUser

occ: I can walk to the other side, blow it up and go back to the other

DeletedUser

"Don't use explosives, they will cuase an avalanche. Go get the pickaxes and we can start start diggin'" He grabs a board and pulls it out of the rubble.

DeletedUser

Steven pulls out 2 pickaxes from his backpack and passes one of them to Nick.

"So, what do you think they were mining for and why did they leave?"

DeletedUser

"Don't know, probably diamonds since this would be a good forming spot." Nick strikes one of the rocks and it splits into peices.

DeletedUser

Starts mining deeper and deeper and deeper until he sees a shink pot in the wall. he strikes it and a dimond shows. Runs out of the volcano yealling "IM RICH!!!!"