Myths and Mines--RPG

DeletedUser

I just came up with a title so live with it. Anyways, so there's been some sighting's in a volcano in Mexico. People who dared to mine into it never came back up. And the few that did make it up reported sightings of a big fury creature with sharp claws, huge teeth and glowing red eyes. You're basically a team of expert miners who wants to explore the unknown.

RULES:
No godmodding
No spamming or off topic
Sentences must contain at least 10 words.
No bazooka's or assault rifles. (Semi-automatics, pistols, hunting rifles, shot guns, mining explosives, and stuff like that are accepted, but no military assault rifles!)
Must have a profile

Ok so lets start (you need a profile like this)
Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Explosives:(if you want)
Short Bio:

PM me for any questions

DeletedUser

Name: Bob Thore
Expertise: Shooting, explosives
Weapon of Choice: 12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun, M1811 Navy Pistol
Explosives: Charge Packs, Dynamite
Bio: Bob was raised on a farm in Ohio. His parents always told him to get a good job. Now, he sees this this as an oppurtunity to collect gems for his family and sell them for high prices, since they're poor.

DeletedUser

Name-Cole
Age-29
Expertise- Blowing the crap out of stuff
Weapon of choice- M-60
Explosives- I got everything that goes boom.
bio-Got kicked out of the military for blowing up a ammo dump.

DeletedUser

Name-NIck
Age-18
Expertise-Transportation (someone has to do it)
Weapon of choice-Shotgun
Explosives-a box of fire crackers (don't have an explosive permit yet)
bio-Ran away from home and joined at team of miners

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey im the guy that makes thing go boom look at the post above you!

DeletedUser

Name: Bobby Bennett
Nick Name: Bobo
Expertise: Shooting
Weapon of Choice: The M21 Sniper - Automatic Colt Pistol
Explosives: 5 Grenades
Short Bio: The 27 years old Bobo grew up in a farm in Iceland, from there he learned how to shoot. Later he moved to Norwegian and joined the army, becomming an excellent sniper. Now he is working for whoever pays best for his talents, no matter the task.

DeletedUser

Nick stared at the sky as he was laying in the bed of the truck. "Are we there yet?" He asked as he had been waiting hour in the truck during the drive.

DeletedUser

ooc: Wait! I wanna join! Wait up guys!

Name: Jack Roberts
Expertise: first aid and minerals
Weapon of Choice: Semi-automatic handgun and pocketknife
Explosives: dynamite
Short Bio: Jack ran away from his family in Texas to offer services for miners in Mexico for a price. He would rather be a miner than a surgeon.

DeletedUser

Name: Steven Hawk
Expertise: Sniping and strategies
Weapon of choice: Dragunov Sniper Rifle and C.Anaconda pistol
Explosives: C4, grenades
Short Bio: Former terrorist, he fled to Mexico after losing a lot of his partners in a mission and wanted to keep a low profile. He heard of this moster and there is a group of miners who wants to explore the unknown so he decided to use his expertise for good.

DeletedUser

Steven was sitting on his bed of the truck while he's polishing his C.Anaconda. he said to himself: " I haven't use this since the accident, I hope I will get the chance to use it again in this trip."

DeletedUser

Jack was sitting next to Steven, checking his own equipment.
"This is more fun than becoming a surgeon." Jack said to himself.
"So exactly, who's paying for this team?" Jack asked loudly....

DeletedUser

"Hmm... I don't know but I don't really care. As long I get some gems and such or at least see and kill this "monster" I'm good with it."

Steven picked up his Dragunov and wiped its lense and said,
"So... tell me more about this "monster" ?"

DeletedUser

"Nobody really knows what it is, but my best guess is the chupacabra: a Mexican legend that eats goats." Jack answered to Steven.
Jack put away his first-aid kit, which was the size of a suitcase.
"And you won't be disappointed. I learned in high school that diamonds form in really intense heat, such as inside a volcano."

DeletedUser

"Well, there better be a lot of them!" Nick said bored out of his mind.

DeletedUser

Cole comes out of mine with a bag full of gems. " Load 'em on the truck boys!"

DeletedUser

"Hope you were referring to diamonds." Jack said back to Nick, rather worried.
"Ever since I heard about the monster sightings, I thought it would be safe to get myself a gun."
Jack pulled out his semi-automatic handgun from his belt and inspected it for any dirt....

DeletedUser

"yes, of course I mean diamonds. What did you think I meant?" Nick siad to Jake.