Mythology RPG

DeletedUser15762

(Well, you can't kill me so easily!)

"Oh so you want to fight, right? Well, LET'S DUEL!!!" shouted Felix at Aeson.

(remember, I'm Spartan)

DeletedUser

(OCC: You never blocked and because it's too late, you.....are.....dead!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK NOBODY LIKES YOU?!?)

DeletedUser15762

(James, you are god-modding. you can't kill me before I can even draw to defend! I'm a warrior, remember? So I also know how to draw quickly!)

DeletedUser

(Well Wert remember what i said about if you mentioned something about your one true god again you out of this RP? Well I'm sticking to it your out and your dead!)
"eh he deserved it" Sinthos said looking at Wert's bleeding body
"Well everyone were here at the springs!" Goren squeaked. the walked into a clearing and there was what looked like a hot spring in the middle Sinthos motioned the cyclops to follow and when they approached an image appeared on the water. It was the spirit of the spring Elna who knowing Sinthos and Goren well welcomed them to her spring to heal and rest.
"Can't stay long but thank you for your service Elna. While were here lets rest up then maybe some of use can do some duels to see each other's strengths and weakness?" Sinthos suggested.

(OOC: OK I'll duel anyone who would to just PM me so we cna map it out then post it.)

DeletedUser

Aeson stood there at the spring, his feet in the water but no more. He kept his eyes closed and breathed in deeply. He was tired and he would get some sleep later, after he talked to the women again. He felt something.....different about her.

DeletedUser

Kolonos was starving. "Nobody minds if I eat the little Felix man, do they?"

No-one seemed to care, so he picked up the body and devoured it. Then he went to wash his wounds in the spring.

DeletedUser

Sinthos let himself sink into the spring letting the aromas and the warm water make him peaceful but he didn't let himself go entirely. He was still observant as ever looking at what each person was doing. After about 10 minutes He got out and noticed any cuts and bruises he had were gone
"Come cyclops and heal your wounds!" He yelled to the cyclops who just devoured felix's body.

DeletedUser13682

"Century, halt!" The century halted, and they sat down. "Ok men. I don't think this spring can support all of you at once, so only 5 at a time go. Left half of the first row, then the right half, and we go back. You will be allowed ten minutes, understood?" They all yelled at the same time. "Yes sir!" Then the first five went up, while Iasthai checked on everybody and what they thought about killing the gods. Most of them didn't want to, and all Iasthai responded with was we'll see what happened. When the century was done, Iasthai went, shed his clothing, and swam in the spring, instantly feeling rejuvinated.

DeletedUser

(OCC: Ahhh screw the battle.)

Aeson started to walk away. He didn't need to be rejuvenated. He needed to kill the gods. Thats what was first on his mind.

DeletedUser

Zeva laughed as the men stripped down and jumped in gradually, blocking her eyes slightly, "I think this is more than I wanted to see. I'll be out hunting, give me a call when we are ready to leave again."
With that, she whistled for her dog, who came and galloped besides her as she darted into the forest, stopping to string her bow.

DeletedUser

Aeson walked through the forest, angry and wanting revenge. He spun around and in a blink of an, his claymore had gone through a tree. The top part fell down, as his strength was strong enough to cut the blade through a tree. He walked again as he sheathed his blade.

DeletedUser

Zeva heard a thud in a part of the forest not to far from her, and the deer she was getting her sights on dashed away. Cursing, she stood and looked around.
"Which one of you god's brats did that? You scared away my game." Looking around, she spotted Aeson, "You. Where is your desecration? I was hunting."

(Also, sorry about this guys, but I started school which REALLY cuts down computer time. I won't always respond quickly.)

DeletedUser

"What Im supposed to know? And your a gods brat too," Aeson said looking at the girl.

(OCC: Its fine Scribe. We can deal)

DeletedUser

Sinthos was ready to go but the Cyclops took up a good amount of the spring making it hard for the Spartans to bath so it was taking a while.
"Sinthos i would appreciate if from now on only you came to my spring. I enjoy your company but not the cyclops and your other friends." Elna said slightly peeved that her spring had been turned into a bath.
"Sorry Elna won't happen again just need this one favor" Sinthos said. He walked off a bit down the path looking for something to do.
"Master may I take a bath now?" Goren asked
"I wasn't stopping you before"
"Well yea but I feel it appropriate" Goren said
"Yea alright then go take a bath! Next time you don't need to ask" Goren scuttled towards the spring and Sinthos walked on. a couple miles ahead he saw what looked like a centaur. He focused his vision and could see clearly now that it was a centaur scout.
"Damn gods. spying on us!" Sinthos said to no one in particular. Sinthos picked up his bow and took one of his massive arrows form his quiver. he loaded the arrows then pulled back on the string. He loved the sound a bow made when you pulled it back especially his. The wood for his bow was made from an ancient tree spirit making his bow almost unbreakable and also a very good melee weapon when needed. The string of his bow was made of the hair of a minotaur named Siphmolus. He was the first beast that Sinthos had ever slain. Now Sinthos in complete peace with his bow. He let go of the string and the arrow sped forward at a blinding speed. He smiled in satisfaction when a couple seconds later the arrow went through the centaur and split it in two. However suddenly he saw more centaurs appeared and even more. Soon there was a whole regiment of them.
"Aww damn" Sinthos shot of two more arrows killing four centaurs each arrow went through two centaurs and wounded some others. Sinthos ran back to the spring and yelled
"Centaur attack everyone prepare for battle!" Sinthos then ran back and starting shooting his mighty bow rapidly taking out as many as three centaurs with one arrow. Some arrows Sinthos shot so fast that even if he hit one centaur he took of the arm off a centaur that was unfortunate enough to be near the speeding arrow. However more kept coming. Goren was soon at his side. Goren only had a small sword but despite being a satyr he fought well.
"Ready my little friend?" Sinthos said letting loose another arrow.
"More than I'll ever be master"

DeletedUser

Kolonos leaped out of the spring, sending water all over the place. He ran to where he had heard Sinthos yell something about centaurs, and saw many centaurs charging towards the man and the satyr. Kolonos swung his tree at some of the nearby centaurs, and continued to battle alongside Sinthos and Goren.

DeletedUser

Aeson turned around and said,"No time to argue. There's a battle going on." Aeson started to run and said,"You coming?"