My opinion... OF theme songs for you guys and gals!

DeletedUser

Shipping Up To Boston
Cos Thats Not Rasist Or Anything;);)

Gem Should Be "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'"

I Can Has Theme Song Pleeeezz!!

I need to get to know you more Fredigar...

Now, as for everyone else, Im glad you liked my picks :D

Im currently deciding on everyone else, Adelei included, Im proposing some Morricone for him, lol. Just not sure which masterpiece...

Now, im not sure what to put for some of the less active posters, but I'll think of something. I never really knew Violette, but I'll look through her posts and eventually decide on something worthy, hopefully :laugh:

DeletedUser

Maybe Waltzing Matilda?

It's cheerful and Australian, just like her.

But she's a bit too classy for that.

DeletedUser

I am absolutely awful with song lyrics (hence my love of instrumental-only music).

I definitely used to know the words, but right now all I can remember is the tune (which is quite cheerful, non?). Even if you tell me them again, I'll have forgotten them in a month.

DeletedUser

Maybe Waltzing Matilda?

It's cheerful and Australian, just like her.

But she's a bit too classy for that.

How about My Boomerang Won't Come Back? Actually, Shoop Shoop Diddy Wop might fit her better (I don't remember many Australian songs), but I can't remember who sang it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Elmyr is by far My Favourite Waste of Time.

Perhaps that should be his theme song.

DeletedUser15762

Sorry, I hate my song and all the others...

Just being honest!

DeletedUser

If you hate all those songs, you hate music in general. Thats basically EVERY genre from ALOT of famous and should be famous artists. So epic fail on your part.

DeletedUser14280

I think you could've actually looked for a good one for me.

Maybe you could try OC Remix?
Just because they start as game music, doesn't mean they aren't bad.
And I do like video games.

DeletedUser

Celxius's theme song should be one of those commercial jingles that you can't get out of your head for days (even with a hammer) every time you hear it.