My fault or theirs?

DeletedUser

I messed up and overreacted. they were right, I was wrong. I will try to learn from this. Leona Long Legs, I was extremely angry when I mailed you. I didn't mean half those things I said.

Ok then, apology accepted. I'll unblock you in my telegrams, if you have some questions, then ask me. I could give you a few tips and tricks about how to play the game and how it works. :)

DeletedUser

Passing through a town and dueling a few people in that town "every once in a while" is acceptable. Hitting those same players daily isn't acceptable and will usually bring a reaction.

If you were looking for a reaction you went about it in the right way, on the other hand it seems that you weren't looking for a reaction from the town you were hitting so then that being the case the answer is "yes" it was your fault.

There are subtle little things in this game that you will learn over time. Unspoken rules, things that are considered "ok" by the majority and things that aren't. One of those things you have found out the hard way. Hopefully future lessons won't be as hard on you. :)