Multis - again

DeletedUser

so are ihlag staying out of the fights or is this guy just going to win?

and yes who is rocky and how did he manage that? i was told ihlag had some hats traitored as well

DeletedUser16970

so are ihlag staying out of the fights or is this guy just going to win?

and yes who is rocky and how did he manage that? i was told ihlag had some hats traitored as well

I'm out of town for the moment, but last thing i heard was that we'll help you defend.

And anyone with a hat can throw a multi. I'm just surprised it was him and not one of his other hats that did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i mean how did he manage to get hats traitored and if he was allied with ihlag why is he going after our forts? certainly that wont get him in good graces with anyone lol

DeletedUser16970

I dont think any IHLAG towns were members of that fort, none of our hats got auto captain when they signed up and could've been traitored by any officer in the battle. I forgot to walk to the fort so i don't know what happened, my only guess is they wanted to lose the fort and alienate their allies :D

DeletedUser

Well, we're still allied. Mattaus2 worked it out.

RockyRanger and another member were demoted. Though it doesn't matter much. It seems this was Rock's last hurrah, as he went on vacation mode minutes after he called his last multi. I'll have to check on the other player, but based on a bit of hearsay in town I'm fairly sure they've left.

I love World 12. Drama.

DeletedUser

Basically some immature player thought to bring grudges from another world here and traitored some tanks, likely loosing Gondolin a fort in the process. That player has since been dismissed.

Rocky went haywire and dug a bunch of multis, and MG countered to help out the alliance a little bit.

Gondolin were quite embarrassed over the whole affair and quickly moved to cancel the attacks, MG in return canceled our counter. Things are now back to normal :)

DeletedUser15169

All I can say to this; is that I am certainly glad I just so happen to lead a simple dueler's lifestyle on w12 :D This way I don't have to be too worried about all this garbage :p