Most duel wins (player) ?!?

DeletedUser

Anyone got more then me on W-4 ? :) I know there are players with near 1500 wins on W-1. :mad:

Before anyone asks... I'm Character L 29 and

I do Zero Motivation dueling, and I duel EVERYONE worth XP which means about L 24 thru lower L 40's.

I duel for the duel wins and for money, so I don't repeat anyone unless I can take more then 80$ or so ...

I've hit every town in 3.5 squares on the mini-map and will be moving to a new square soon :)

I need to rob about another 94,000$ before I really start working on gaining levels ! Anyone got 300,000$ on them ? :p

DeletedUser

Wow! that is amazing! lol im not even close to that.. msotly b/c i dont duel XD

DeletedUser

look the person he dueleed at level 55 didnt choose his character class yet LOL

DeletedUser

look the person he dueleed at level 55 didnt choose his character class yet LOL

I assume you're talking about my signature - I think my duel record as a Greenhorn on W-3 should prove to people that class makes no difference when it comes to dueling.

DeletedUser

Dueling often is possible only when you are a low level. And only when you duel low level workers or adventurers worth 5 exp. I duel for exp, so choose the top players of the server which are ALL higher level than me and have very good chances to win.
That is the path of the exp dueling and that is how ratings are calculated.

Note:
If you will duel too mach you may get banned :) I mean dueling with no weapons in hands and things like this...

DeletedUser

that a enormous achivement....now lets have a look at mine: hhhmmmmmmmm

hhhmmmmmm......ahh her it is , its wins: 25, Lose: 4....soooo yyeehhhh im pretty confident that......I COULDNT BEAT YOu!:D:mad:

DeletedUser

And only when you duel low level workers or adventurers worth 5 exp.

80% of the people I duel are over my level ... I just defeated a string of L 40 duelers and soldiers. Class makes almost zero difference when it comes to dueling....someday people will learn that ...

And as I said I duel for money and duel wins ... I have ZERO duel motivation which means I gain ZERO XP.

DeletedUser

I found almost worthy opponent and he has been found guilty and summarily executed !

probiem 930 duel wins and 10 losses.

(Note he attacked me.)

probiemloser.jpg

--------

Probiem - I fully expect you to post how I'm ducking you and blah blah blah ... but as I stated already ... why should I let you duel me when I have lots of money on me to lose and you have no money ? There are things about dueling that I know and you do not ... you will learn them soon - I promise.

------EDIT:

Oh well probiem doesn't want to play on the forum - I figured out how to add his siggy in anyway !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

.Congrats on 1000!:D
Where do you get so much energy and health? :unsure:

DeletedUser

I think my duel record as a Greenhorn on W-3 should prove to people that class makes no difference when it comes to dueling.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... Hold on there. So you mean that character bonuses such as tactics increased by 50% in a duel does not make a difference?

Maybe you mean that you still CAN be a good dueler as a greenhorn, although you become a lot better by choosing a character class (which also contains advantages such as class-specific quests)?

DeletedUser

Also, one of my soldier friends has won 12 duels (attacked in 2 of them) with a normal slingshot! Most of the ones that dueled him were a higher level of course as well! :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kudos !

I didn't actually start on W-4 until the end of January and W-4 opened in the middle of November ... imagine how many more duel wins I could have had I started two and a half months earlier ! lol

I recently started paying for PA Energy and since I can do 4-5 duels an hour and then sleep at increased regen rate ... I can really rack up alot of duels in one day.

Think about it this way, if you have 100 energy and did jobs it would take you like 10 hours of real time to burn through that energy ... I can do 8 duels in 2 hours and then be sleeping again for those other 8 hours.

There is only one class bonus that directly effects a duel - Soldiers Tactics and that only works if you're getting attacked. Soldiers extra HP is a semi-direct effect on a duel.

The other class bonuses are potentially better then Soldiers bonuses but do not directly effect a duel. I'd argue that Workers XP bonus means faster level which means more attribute/skill points = better dueler.

Also I'd argue that Tactics/Appearance are highly overrated duel skills unless they are in extreme amounts. I know people will disagree with me and we all have opinions ! My opinion is backed up by 2000 duel wins - (I'm also playing on the German world now), so to each their own.

As to how do I have so much health - for the most part lower level weapons don't hurt like L 50+ weapons do ... so I don't take much damage often ... or I couldn't do so many duels in a row.

I've made many posts in the past that L 50+ weapons do way too much damage, and it gets worse /boggle ... they need to reduce weapon damage outright or increase the damage reduction for Toughness/Reflex or some combo of both.