Mortician?

DeletedUser

I cant seem to find out what the purpose of the Mortician is... Can anyone help?

DeletedUser

It allows you and your members to duel other players. Without one, you can still be dueled, but you cannot go out and attack others.

DeletedUser

It also now keeps track of your town's dueling stats from the time the upgrade went into effect.

DeletedUser

Mortician

mortician1.png

The mortician is needed to challenge other players to a duel. If your town does not have a mortician, you cannot challenge anyone, but you can still be challenged by other players. The mortician only has one level.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, did you notice that in The West - there is only one way to go? :unsure:

You shoot or get shot? No turning back ;)

We have a mortician in town but no hospital or doctors?

Jobs include digging graves and building coffins.... how very morbid :p

DeletedUser

Hey guys, did you notice that in The West - there is only one way to go? :unsure:

You shoot or get shot? No turning back ;)

Just noticed that, how about put this idea in the Brainfarts Section, Poison???

DeletedUser

these guys go very close to reality as a guy in brainfart posted that mortician should be shifted beside church as it looks real with it

DeletedUser

Although, if one wishes to get technical about it, the mortician building really should be called mortuary as a mortician is a person, not a place.

The character selection name of mortician is correct. This was a little confusing when I first started, until I realized that a town needed the building mortician, rather than the player mortician.

Diggo11

Well when you think about it the Hotel sorta serves the purpose of a Hospital. Besides in reality they didn't really have advanced GPs and high-tech hospitals.

And there are unmorbid jobs like "Repairing a Covered Wagon" (helping the "stranded family") and picking/growing/tending food.

DeletedUser

So do I need to have a character that is a mortican or just the building. or both. :blink: yes, a little confusing.
Similar question: is there any difference in the characters in the same class, say a craftsman vs a mortician?

DeletedUser

So do I need to have a character that is a mortican or just the building. or both. :blink: yes, a little confusing.
Similar question: is there any difference in the characters in the same class, say a craftsman vs a mortician?

You just need the building in order to duel.

As for class, no. They all have the exact same benefits.

DeletedUser

It would be quite cool though if the mortuary (sic) had a second level, the duelers in that town had a slight bonus ( to attack ot to health regeneration or something).

PS: I dont like single level buildings...

Diggo11

It would be quite cool though if the mortuary (sic) had a second level, the duelers in that town had a slight bonus ( to attack ot to health regeneration or something).

PS: I dont like single level buildings...
Interesting idea.

I think this would be a little unbalanced in favour of the challenger. But I'd like to see two upgrades, one for the defender and one for the challenger in that order.

DeletedUser2708

There's a forum for FAQs, and there's a forum for Ideas and brainfarts. ;)