-Light Armored Donkey
30% speed
+2 Toughness
+2 Reflex
Buy Price:300$

DeletedUser14280

I believe your signature is accurate.
"I my donkey", indeed.

New animals has been suggested several times, but I think this is a new take on it.
Well done.

Now, I think this is a good idea so far, except that the bonuses are a bit powerful for the price.

DeletedUser

old donkey and athletic donkey makes sense. it is like rusty and precise weapons.

but armored donkey's? that's kinda out of place. funny though.

DeletedUser

I believe your signature is accurate.
Now, I think this is a good idea so far, except that the bonuses are a bit powerful for the price.

The bonuses are examples.

old donkey and athletic donkey makes sense. it is like rusty and precise weapons.

but armored donkey's? that's kinda out of place. funny though.

I know that the second scale of the idea is a little stupid and dont make sense but...there are many things in The West that dont make sense.

DeletedUser14280

On second thoughts, armoured donkeys are silly.
It sounds like a good idea, but then you remember that this is the West, not the middle ages, and you don't need an armoured mount to ride.

Although, if you did have one, using it in fort battles would be interesting...

DeletedUser

On second thoughts, armoured donkeys are silly.
It sounds like a good idea, but then you remember that this is the West, not the middle ages, and you don't need an armoured mount to ride.

Although, if you did have one, using it in fort battles would be interesting...

To be accurate the main idea is the first scale with old and athletic donkey.The second scale (armoured donkey) is some kind of my "add-on".

DeletedUser

what about calling it war-hardened or military trained donkey. soldiers that went to war had to have horses that were trained to still obey commands while things were being shot at and blown up around them.

DeletedUser

I have posted previously about the choice of riding animals being more diverse and carrying bonus.

DeletedUser

what do people think about having weak and strong versions of animals similar to how you have rusty and precise versions of guns?

DeletedUser

what do people think about having weak and strong versions of animals similar to how you have rusty and precise versions of guns?

Sounds good to me. At what Level of the General Store would these be available, though? And does that mean there will be [Persons name] secret mounts?

DeletedUser14280

Sounds good to me. At what Level of the General Store would these be available, though?
I suspect that the mount you get would be randomly generated, like whatever you might get at the tailor.

And does that mean there will be [Persons name] secret mounts?
Hmm...Yeah, why not?

DeletedUser

I Have Some Riding Animal Ideas:
Rocket Powered Donkey
Injured Dragon
Bigfoot!!!

Seriously though, I Think Different speed animals is a great idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what if we had every type of animal be slightly different. if we wanted to make it more realistic then we could have different variations of each animal. a horse from one town might increase speed 85%, while the same type of horse from another town might increase speed 105%. if the speed of each animal was randomly calculated between two values (in this case 85%-105%) then it would encourage players to visit other towns looking for the highest speed increase from that animal.

DeletedUser

well if my memory serves me right, didn't they have camels for a short time? now I think that might be a good addition to the-west :laugh: