More Items - Put suggestions here?

DeletedUser

Perhaps some usable tools. Hammer +1 repairing, construction. Stirrups +1 horseback riding. Ray bans +1 appearance. Flippers +1 swimming. Scuba +50 swimming. Mountain dew +1 vigor. Ok, some of there may be jokes... but there is a point in there somewhere... dig around.

And it is true that even in the old western times there was some armor used. There was a gang that became famous for their home made metal armor. Admittedly I think was in Ireland, and would really not fit in this game as it was a rarity and would mess up the theme. Many native american tribes did use shields though. Even if mainly ceremonially once firearms were common. Still leather items can certainly reduce damage. And would give us all an excuse to be running around in chaps. You know you want to. Not him. You. In the back. Yeah you. Don't deny it. You're not fooling anyone you know. And quit singing YMCA.

DeletedUser

There was a gang that became famous for their home made metal armor. Admittedly I think was in Ireland, and would really not fit in this game as it was a rarity and would mess up the theme.

You're thinking of Ned Kelly, his gang, and Australia.

Check out this here wiki, and decide for yerself wether or not old Ned and his gang are "West" enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly

I wish to point out some words that appear prominently on that there wiki. "Outlaw. Gang. Revolver. Reward. Wanted. Bank. Robbery."

'nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's him. I certainly don't question his being in the right era and having a character that would fit in well, he certainly isn't in the right area. Even if he were, armor still wouldn't fit well in this game. If it is available, everyone above a certain level will have it, and while that would have a limited historical example to draw from it certainly would change the feel of the game and ruin the 'authentic' feel to it. Now if you want to allow 2-4 people have a single unique item, thats fine. I nominate myself by the way. ;)

DeletedUser

That there's true enough, but the game itself ain't to geographically accurate. So take it as ya will. Perhaps this could be combined with some of the ideas bouncing around on other threads, to make the armor difficult to obtain. Like combining items together to yield parts that you in turn combine together to make the armor.

I am a Ned Kelly fan, so my view is of course slanted towards the armor. Ya gotta admit, it looks pretty cool, and as they didn't armor their legs, (the armor's downfall, by the by) it'd lend itself well to our seemingly pants-less world.

It don't have to be super powerful or hard to obtain, could just be another cool clothing option to throw in there along with leather dusters and maybe, just maybe, pants and an equipment slot for them, as I've previously stated.

DeletedUser

i think it was the dalton gang who ***** it as well.. when i say armour tho i dont mean like full medival knight stuff. mostly just helmet and breastplate where the most protection is needed.

u could also make it reduce speed and stuff ut that could be a bit awkward

DeletedUser

i hate to be a smart ass (as in donkey , of course lol) but on the german site with all the weapons i didnt see any shootout weapons now thats been going for a while so how long is it gunna take for us to get it??

DeletedUser

A Giant Mechanical Spider that improves movement by 500% and Neck Collars that attract saw blades going at 100km/h. lolololololol now for real imput:

Consumable Items like food and water, with food restoring 2hp and water restoring 1 energy, chances of finding them on a job should be like 20%

DeletedUser

they didn't stop wearing armor in the 1800s. Soldier's wear armor even today.

DeletedUser

If not for the Pink Tutu they put into the game, I wouldn't even be suggesting this, but....

Holiday Items.

A black and orange cowboy hat for this upcoming All Hallows' Eve. :D

Randomly find candy on jobs. Pricey delicacies for back then, make for a good equipment item and some extra cash when sold.

(So many suggestions make this like a lot of other games. Why not just throw in the kitchen sink as well? Lol)

DeletedUser

A Giant Mechanical Spider that improves movement by 500% and Neck Collars that attract saw blades going at 100km/h. lolololololol now for real imput:

Consumable Items like food and water, with food restoring 2hp and water restoring 1 energy, chances of finding them on a job should be like 20%

u can already get food and wataer but they dont do anything at the mo but can be soled and used for quests