More Items - Put suggestions here?

DeletedUser

I suggest we have more items such as maybe more fish to fish more types of eaponry with unique attributes etc etc.. what do you suggest?

soz if this post is elsewhere?

delete if nescesary :D

DeletedUser

there are already lots of guns (for duels)

And according to this there'll be rifles and bows once the shoot-outs are developed.

DeletedUser

maybe some kinda armour. like in the film

league of extrodinary gentlemen. just an idea.

DeletedUser

true but it was the 1800s they stoped wearing amour but good idea through

DeletedUser

Cant we used the German T-WStats to update the English T-WStats?

DeletedUser

Lots of people wore leather armor though. LOL Or leather vests that is. I think the guns are coming later.

DeletedUser

They said silk helped in stopping a bullet :)

How about a ghost dance gown?

DeletedUser

well they used whips alot espically on the farms but they could really hurt so they might want to add that

DeletedUser

Clint Eastwood used an armor in the film ,,A Fistful of Dollars''.

DeletedUser

Crops

Industrial Hemp, we need industrial Hemp Farming come on people think about it its the 1800's cotton was not the crop of choice for fabric..It was Hemp because it IS faster growing and easier to grow, although it was back breaking labour when it came to retting .. please put hemp in this game its the 1800's come on !! look up HEMP FOR VICTORY on youtube or various other videos regarding Hemp.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a few more equipments slots. Pants... Spurs.... Belt... pants.

Also, for basic clothing, Iunno if they have em, but dusters=cool looking.

DeletedUser

How about real gold which can be sold for a high value? Not the fool's gold. I mean the setting of this game is supposed to be on the Gold Rush era in the US so there has to be real gold.

DeletedUser

I want some native american clothes to go with any naturalist people :)