more fort battles!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hello everybody as u can see another fort battle day tomorrow so it looks like there are 2 BIG rivalries beetween SSF MC WWW and other alliances against girls, galts and other alliances.

PS: we are wining jajajajajajajaj(ja):razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

DeletedUser10095

Is Middleton not even to be Named?

We have plenty of time to take the Slversnake and Ananzi forts and meander home to successfully defend our own.

Then our Trifecta of Forts in our grid will be complete!

(Now....how to take their towns.....):cool:

DeletedUser

i didnt put all towns just a few cause there are MANY MANY MORE towns so its 16 battles NEW RECORD

DeletedUser

its a lot of cash just for a fake attack now you have said that people are going to work out what are fakes and what are real :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

im a ninja i move from battle to battle :ph34r:il tell you in game, your town is cool iv shopped there and im sure iv helped out in a battle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As a representative of my little corner of the Triangle, I feel I should be saying something.

2 BIG rivalries beetween SSF MC WWW and other alliances against girls, galts and other alliances.
Although we're of course flattered that you'd think of us first (personally, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside), I think on closer inspection you'll notice that none of the fights today are started by us. We're in this game to make as many friends as possible, so don't you think it would horribly counterproductive to start shooting our prospective friends? I certainly think so. :sad:

cacalolos said:
yeah that is ALOT mostly are fakes
You don't say? If all fort fights initiated right now were to have a full fightin' crew on both attack and defense, that would call for 4000+ active fort fighters, which is almost 25% of all the players on the world. You're saying this isn't possible? Well I never... :blink:

DeletedUser

To me it seems like some megalomaniac's swelled head is about to explode. Or is it implode? :blink:

DeletedUser

As a representative of my little corner of the Triangle, I feel I should be saying something.

Although we're of course flattered that you'd think of us first (personally, it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside), I think on closer inspection you'll notice that none of the fights today are started by us. We're in this game to make as many friends as possible, so don't you think it would horribly counterproductive to start shooting our prospective friends? I certainly think so. :sad:

You don't say? If all fort fights initiated right now were to have a full fightin' crew on both attack and defense, that would call for 4000+ active fort fighters, which is almost 25% of all the players on the world. You're saying this isn't possible? Well I never... :blink:

im saying that couse u are allies of galts

DeletedUser13484

What are the odds.

My second day back at Silversnake pass and we take Middletons large fort and maybe Middleton outpost too :laugh:

DeletedUser

I cant understand why they spend 10000 for a large fort battle and no one show up

Status
Not open for further replies.