MOONSHINE - We have Cookies!!!

DeletedUser

Moonshine is recruiting. Active players a must.

We are a Highly Active town. Currently 10 Members and growing. Building Upgrades Weekly! But need more help. Especially Duellers and anyone willing to work the fields to bring in more money. Any LVL! welcome.

We are rent free and rely purely on Donations which works out better in our opinion.

So apply by mailing dooodles in game or leave your details below.

On Offer So far
Tailor lvl 3!!! smarten up :p
Bank lvl 3
Gunsmith lvl 3
General Store Lvl 4 (or will be by tomorrow.)
Hotel lvl 2
Mortician lvl 1
Residences lvl 3!! we have space!!

And still plenty of Cookies to go round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

got new ones. they are soft and warm, fresh out of the oven lol best way.

DeletedUser14280

Sweet! Sign me up!

...No, I'm kidding.
I'm pretty impressed by your town, though.

DeletedUser

Looking to Join, also sent you a letter in game.
Killer for Hire!

DeletedUser

You got my attention with moonshine but had me sold at cookies. Two of my favorite things. Mmmmm liquor soaked cookies. It would be my pleasure to hang up my hat in your town and eat all your food. I may be a greenhorn now but soon I'll be the greatest adventurer in the west. Or at the very least the drunkest.:cool:

DeletedUser

New cookies for everyone in Little Jug oshine (next to moonshine). We are expanding with a twin city so our little Moonshine community is going to swap between those two (with level 6-ish buildings) towns. That means that you can live a little bit in this, a little bit in that town if you want to. Of course you can also choose to stay in Little Jug oshine.

We are offering: 2 Towns at the price of one
Be a starting member in an already build up town or choose to live in the main city
Active community
Lots of fun
Cookies

What we expect from you: We are looking for people who would like to participate in a community. It's not a must to write in the forum or be in skype sessions, but that's where you get the cookies (we do actually demand that new members bring some milk and coffee). We do not demand that you spend a particurlar amount of money per week, donations have to come from the heart.

Since the buildings are actually high-ish, low builders will not be able to do much in the city (you could of course work in jobs and get money), but all classes are appreciated.

If you are still reading all this and haven't slept till now you passed the test and can send your application to me or dooodles (yeah, that right with a triple o for a triple dose of his ohwsomeness) in game.

have fun
bioworm

Last edited by a moderator: