Money System-Too little.

DeletedUser

IMO The money system isn't good for this type of game, in the beggining you get next to no money for doing a job for 2 hours? Doesn't really make any sense, and for the new updates of possibly poker coming to the west, how would the smaller players play? If they bet a couple dollars then all their cash is possibly gone. IMO its too hard to make money, maybe not giving more money but say times all the money gained and the cost of everything by 3 would make the fruits of your labor more materialistic. Just a thought, but I would certainly like to see $5 up there instead of $1, even if there isn't a difference.

DeletedUser

Wait till later on... you will have more money than you know what to do with.... you will find yourself buying one of everything just for the fun of it....

DeletedUser

i have to agree that is a problem. not very much money at begining but then a whole bunch later. at begining a little more than what it is and then later in the game not as high as it is.

DeletedUser

Stick to the quests early on and you'll get nice rewards. Or at least you'll level up faster and then join a town so things aren't as expensive. Also if you're only working 10 minutes at a time, you're not going to get much at a time.

On my first day, I did a bunch of 30 minute jobs and 10 minute jobs while I tried to get items for quests. Most of those jobs I got $1 and 1 exp. But then I set myself to a 2 hour job and went to bed.

2 hours
dollar.png
$ 5
experience.png
5 Experience points

That was certainly more satisfying. Then I continued quests, gained levels, and more stats and skills creates more labor points. More labor points = more money earned on the same jobs, and also opened up new jobs. Stick with it!

DeletedUser

I'm level 54 on world 3 and I already have more money than I know what to do with. I'm just buying all the best items my town has to offer, even if I don't really need them.

It's better to have the item than to have money exceed the 10,000 max of the bank. I'm certainly not going to donate my money into the bank of a maxed out town.

So this game really needs things like gambling. Then I could lose all my excess money, or I could make a crapton of cash and fill up my backpack with nothing but items that i could trade for when trading is implemented.

THIS GAME NEEDS AN ECONOMY

DeletedUser

poker would be veryyy fun if they get it right, also games such as hearts, and spades would be fun.