Mods allowed to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14793

Think i might take this up with the Devs. kinda seems like a conflict of interest if you ask me.

DeletedUser14793

you really dont think it is. i can see if they were spread out in other towns, but there all in the same town. and all they talk about is how stupid and weak other towns are. they dont seem like good ambassadors of the game is all. to each there own i guess.

DeletedUser

you really dont think it is. i can see if they were spread out in other towns, but there all in the same town. and all they talk about is how stupid and weak other towns are. they dont seem like good ambassadors of the game is all. to each there own i guess.

Can you please show me where it says the mods are supposed to be "ambassadors" of the game"?

Basically, this is yet another whining thread because the big mean mods hurt you fwheeeelings!:sad:

They can play this world any way they want to. In fact, they made is perfectly clear that making people like you cry is the exact way they are planning on playing this world. I guess they are doing a good job.

DeletedUser

Its not like all of us in the town are mods either. Their fourm mods and just normal players. Theres no advantage besides the fact that some of us know more on the game.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back on topic. If the op really wants to whine to the devs, let him do so. This thread os pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, what do you know. I mentioned something that I happen to be accusing you of.

Gasp! Your observation skills definately surpass your intelligence.

Nice attempt though at trying to change the focal point of this conversation. I guess its because what I say about you is true? I guess youre just not up to admitting it yet.

Its okay though, im pretty sure that The West Forums will support you if you come out of the closet.

Let's stay on topic. This thread has nothing to do with wieners, how much you like them, what you do with them in your spare time, or anything else. This is about another MC crybaby whining about the meeaaaaaany mods. Please stay on topic.

DeletedUser1105

Please do go to the developers and complain.

I am sick of people thinking mods shouldn't play the game. Forum mods of most games come from PLAYERS of the game.

DeletedUser

I hate to think of what the forums would be like if the mods had to choose between working and playing.

DeletedUser

They do get free premium though, if I recall correctly....

Oh noes, unfair advantage!!! quick, let's whine to the devs1111!!!

DeletedUser

Premium is a pretty awesome thing though. That is a slight edge, although that would only be an unfair advantage if we as players were not allowed premium.

Free is nice though.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't be much of an incentive if they got free premium but weren't allowed to play. :p

DeletedUser

Its not like all of us in the town are mods either. Their fourm mods and just normal players. Theres no advantage besides the fact that some of us know more on the game.

no i disagree your town having all the mods gives you a HUGE advantage of knowing and having the most active and experience players in the game. Furthermore your players are better than most because their being taught by the mods and the mods probably know everything there is to know about the game. He was just saying it unbalances the game when all the mods choose to be on the same team. Same thing you all say about "collectives" or alliances forming for protection from your MOD elites run town or other towns with comparable skill.

Diggo11

Rules said:
Please note that most Sheriff's and Deputies still play The West! They have as much a right to post in the capacity of a player as any other user on the forums: No mod will ever mod the worlds that they play, and thus there is no element of Bias involved. Remember that they are volunteers, and are players just like you. This means that outside their realm as a moderator, they are to be treated as you would treat any other player (see Manners section at the top). This is not an excuse to give out about a mod’s moderation, however, which is in no way related to their gameplay!

Cleaned and locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.