Missing Founder

DeletedUser

I am a councillor in Woodville in World 3...and well the only member in the town:blink:. Most left the town when the founder became inactive....And now even the Founder is missing (I think she quit). So what do I do? Aren't I supposed to be the founder in such cases?:unsure:

DeletedUser

I am a councillor in Woodville in World 3...and well the only member in the town:blink:. Most left the town when the founder became inactive....And now even the Founder is missing (I think she quit). So what do I do? Aren't I supposed to be the founder in such cases?:unsure:
This happened to our town too. Our founder or mayor had quit playing he even told us about this so we were sure. He deleted his account so there was basically nobody in town who has the title of mayor. I was councilor luckily. And for half a month our town didn't have a mayor until I we realized that none of us can leave the town without a mayor and the only option was to ask a councilor to boot you out. But the problem is that one of us will have to stay in town to boot everybody out but he can't leave the town himself.

We came up to the idea that we should ask someone in town who wants to quit playing and make him councilor, boot everybody out and delete his account so the town will become a ghost town and someone else can refound it and be a new mayor but none turn out so I decided to send a support ticket and during the following day, I was made mayor and things got normal again.

If your mayor is still in town, if she is just inactive but have not deleted her account what so ever, you guys can still leave the town and join a bigger one. But if you want to stay, the only solution is to send a support ticket to make one of you guys the new mayor.